UN.

                                                                【一】

THE rules of the game were simple. the boys could interfere with each other's attempts, but they could not make it seem like it was on purpose. they didn't want youngjae to catch on even though he probably wouldn't. also, they could not ask youngjae out themselves, they have to wait until youngjae confesses to them himself. if they ask him out, that would be blatant cheating and it won't count. pretty simple, right? pretty deadly also.

mark was currently going to the store to get ingredients for youngjae's favorite meal. mark searched for his ideal shirt, but couldn't find it. mark was confused as to why he couldn't find his own shirt, until he realized that it wasn't his shirt. it was youngjae's shirt. mark smiled as he remembered how the shirt smelled completely like youngjae. youngjae smelled sweet and the scent was heaven to mark's large nose. 

mark smiled widely and made his way to youngjae's room. mark's glad that the boys have their own dorm rooms now because if they didn't and mark walked into youngjae and jaebum's shared room, mark practically would've burned from jaebum's death glares. mark shook the thought out of his head and knocked on the wooden door. a small "come in!" was heard which made the american's heart flutter. 

mark walked into the pale yellow room and found youngjae cuddling with his teddy bear. mark grinned and walked up to the male before speaking, "hey youngjae, can i borrow one of your shirts?"

youngjae nodded and went to his wardrobe to get mark a shirt. he pulled out a sweater he thought would look good on him and smiled brightly as he delivered it to his hyung. mark felt his heart flutter when his hand brushed against youngjae's while grabbing the shirt. youngjae noticed and a pink blush covered his plush cheeks. mark giggled at his effect on the male before thanking him and leaving to go to his own room. once inside, mark put the shirt on, grabbed his phone and wallet, and left to go stand by the door.

on the other side, bambam was fuming with jealously. he had seen everything and was fairly pissed off with it even though nothing really happened. bambam noticed that youngjae gave mark one of his favorite sweaters, and that's when a lightbulb formed over his head. he smirked as he approached the elder and stood behind him. bambam found a loose thread on the sweater and held onto it before calling out to mark, "hey, youngjae wanted me to ask you could you bring a water bottle and some strawberries to him. he's really craving it so i think he wants it quick."

mark listened to bambam's words before hurrying off towards the kitchen. bambam watched as the thread got longer and longer, wearing away the sweater. mark didn't notice as he was too busy getting the fruit ready for his baby. once it was made, mark hurried to youngjae's room where he knocked gently before entering. bambam smirked as he placed the long strand of thread on the ground and began watching mark, now in a crop top, go into youngjae's room.

youngjae was reading a comic book before he looked up and saw the bottom half of his burgundy sweater missing. he gasped and dropped the book, staring in horror at the outcome of his favorite sweater. mark smiled wide, "i got you your water bottle and strawberries! do you want anything else, babe?"

"yeah, matter of fact i do," youngjae started, "i fucking want the other half of my sweater back!" he shouted. it wasn't even like five minutes since he gave him the shirt and it was already ruined. youngjae would've got the crop top version of the sweater at the store if he wanted it. he obviously didn't want it that's why he got the full length, but now suddenly it's like he did buy the crop top version.

mark looked confused until he looked down and saw his exposed stomach. his eyes widened as he noticed that a loose thread of the shirt probably got caught on something and it unraveled so much he lost the shirt. as mark tried to explain himself, youngjae just snatched the treats out of mark's hands and pushed him out. mark stumbled out of the room and a door was shut in his face. mark sighed and shook his head. he was moping until he heard his name being called. he saw the male standing there with a lighter evident in his hand and a large smirk on his face.

"what, bambam?"

"you might want to take youngjae's shirt off."

mark looked obviously confused until he looked down and saw a path of fire leading straight to him. mark's head shot up and he gasped, staring wide eyed at bambam. the thai male had been the one to pull the loose thread too much and now he was setting it on fire! mark quickly discarded the shirt and he watched it burst into flames on the ground. mark grabbed the fire extinguisher they had in the dorm (jyp had said it was mandatory as youngjae had almost burned the whole dorms down because he tried to cook and it went really wrong) and used it on the burning shirt. after the fire was sure to be out, mark picked up the now ripped and black shirt and stared at it.

at the same time, youngjae was coming out of his room to apologize to mark. the '96 liner started his apology, "you know what, mark i was really harsh. i was mean because i couldn't comprehend that my favorite sweater was now a crop top. i just wanted to say that i'm..." youngjae trailed off as he processed the scene in front of him. he looked at the black piece of fabric mark was holding and slowly walked up to it. he examined it and confirmed what he had thought.

"oh fuck you, mark. i was apologizing because i was too harsh and now you went and burnt my shirt because you were angry? wow, so childish. you know, i thought about it and was actually fine with the crop top, but now it's a burnt crop top? no, mark i can't wear this. i hate you." youngjae rambled. mark noticed how angry youngjae actually was because he was swearing a lot and he was speaking with a serious cold tone. this made mark afraid when the shorter male stared him straight in the eyes. he even dropped formalities. this was not good.

bambam stood in the back and watched everything happen. youngjae was pissed, like so pissed that if it was a cartoon, smoke would be coming out of his ears and his face would be bright red. this was perfect, just how bambam thought it would turn out. this was now his chance to steal youngjae away. bambam slid over to the pair and put his arm around youngjae, "youngjae, i'm pretty sure mark didn't mean to, you know how clumsy and stupid this hyung is. hey, why don't we go out to the mall and i get you a new shirt? would that be better?"

mark stared in horror as bambam just stole youngjae away from him. this was his whole plan, mark thought, he wanted youngjae to be angry at me so he could blow off having the dinner with me and hang out with him instead!  mark really couldn't believe it. he knew the boys were allowed to tamper with each other's advances, but not in this harsh way. 

as mark watched youngjae agree with bambam and leave out the door with him, his anger gauge rose higher and higher. he was going to get bambam back for this. mark scoffed and spoke to himself, "does he really think he's going to get away with this? just wait and see. bambam, i will get you back for this."

and mark swore to do so.