RUSSIAN ROULETTE.

                                                                 【零】

YOUNGJAE was always oblivious to everything. he was oblivious to how good of a singer he was. he was oblivious to all the people that appreciated him. and he definitely was oblivious to the fact that his six best friends were all head over heels for him and would do anything for him.

yes, everyone else in got7 were madly in love with their little '96 liner. all the fans think they would be in relationships with each other, but they're all going for one boy and one boy only. ahgases shipped 2jae the most, which put jaebum in an advantage because now the two boys were forced to act like a couple. youngjae was always shy which made jaebum happy because he always had thoughts about how they would actually be in a relationship.

this was not well on any of the other members though. seeing jaebum be this close to their crush sparked a lot of jealousy. the boys would usually come over and break 2jae up, stealing youngjae for themselves. this obviously pissed jaebum off and everyone would be lying if they said no fights had ever broke out about youngjae. but, when you really loved someone, you would do anything for them.

since there was a lot of tension between the boys that little youngjae obviously didn't notice, when youngjae had fell asleep, the six boys held a meeting. they discussed their feelings for the boy and after sharing everything they came up with a game. it was like a game of russian roulette. the gun will keep clicking into youngjae shoots his heart into one of the boys. there will only be one winner and five losers.

jaebum smirked and shook hands with the others, confirming the game. the leader spoke,

"let the race for choi youngjae's heart begin."