SIX.

                                                                     【六】

"yugyeom, are you sure you can do my makeup good?"

bambam nervously asked the younger. the pair were sitting on yugyeom's room floor with chris brown playing lowly. various makeup products were scattered about as yugyeom was doing bambam's makeup for his date with youngjae. yugyeom smirked at bambam's question and nodded. he spoke softly, "don't worry bam, i'll do your makeup great. trust me."

don't trust me, yugyeom thought after he told his bold faced lie. he looked at the mess of bambam's face and giggled lightly, grinning. he had given bambam a thick unibrow with a fake mole. yugyeom had overlined bambam's lips too much, making him look like a clown. he had a big brush that he used to put way too much blush on the elder. bambam looked like a fool and it was yugyeom's fault.

while doing the blush, there was a knock on yugyeom's door. the door opened and revealed youngjae who was dressed in ripped jeans, a plain black shirt, an oversized jean jacket, and a large rimmed hat that sat perfectly on his blonde hair. youngjae smiled brightly, "am i allowed to come in?" 

yugyeom nodded and smirked as youngjae hurried in. bambam turned to youngjae and smiled, "do i look good?"

the boys fell silent. youngjae's jaw dropped at the graffiti on the younger's face. the eldest broke out into loud laugh and he laughed so hard his stomach began to hurt. bambam's heart broke at the thought of youngjae laughing at his visuals and the male was surely about to cry before he turned to see a devilish look on yugyeom's face. bambam's mood changed from sadness to angry once he snatched the mirror from yugyeom's hands and checked out the mess on his face. bambam pressed a tight grin onto his face and nodded, "yeah, youngjae i look sexy don't i? now, you go wait in the living room and after i wipe this off i'll be there."

youngjae nodded and left, giggling softly. after the door was short, bambam tackled yugyeom, strangling him. the younger smiled evilly before wrapping his own hands around bambam's skinny neck. if he was going to be choked to death, so will bambam. as both of their grips got tighter, bambam pulled back because he didn't want to disappoint ahgases by killing the youngest in their group. one day, but not today.

"fuck you, yugyeom." bambam sighed as he sat down and used makeup wipes to remove the mess. while bambam was working on his eyes, yugyeom stood up and grabbed some scissors. he went over to a long orange string and looked at the contraption. the boy looked at the setup and nodded before opening his mouth, "bambam, you should move. unless you want a bookcase on you."

bambam's head snapped up, but it was too late. yugyeom cut the string and down went his bookcase. bambam screeched as everything fell over him. after the fall, bambam was stuck under the furniture. bambam screeched, "you crazy bitch! yugyeom, move this i have to go with youngjae!"

"no you don't," yugyeom shook his head before kneeling next to bambam, "you're not going on that date. i'm taking your spot and i'll be back for you later. you know what, bam? i hope after this date, youngjae and i take it farther. maybe you can watch him suck my dick, you know? see how his thin pink lips would look wrapped around my thick cock. that would be cool." the younger finished before smiling. bambam radiated so much heat that yugyeom felt hot, also. yugyeom got up and nodded at bambam before turning off his light and leaving the room.

yugyeom traveled to the living room where he met the elder. youngjae cocked his head to the side, "where's bambam?"

"bambam actually wasn't feeling well. he had thrown up in my bathroom and his head was hurting a lot. it's so crazy how he got sick so last minute. i decided to take his place though so we can still go out to eat and see a movie. don't worry about bam, he's just taking a shower now to cool down." yugyeom lied straight through his teeth. youngjae pouted before nodding and standing besides yugyeom and grabbing his hand. there was a significant but cute height difference between the pair and it made yugyeom's heart melt as he got to look down on the elder. 

while the two boys went out and enjoyed their date, bambam finally got free from under the bookcase and was fuming. yugyeom was totally gonna get it when he got home and bambam will make sure of that. 

btw eyes on you in nyc was hella lit. shit was dope fam like im rlly tryna go back. u know i miss got7 they were cool. i didn't meet my gc but it was still lit.