ONZE

ooohhh this chapter is baddddd n it has smuuuutttt oooohhh

【十】【一】

"does anyone wanna come home with me to mokpo?"

youngjae stood at the door with a pink cardigan, a button up, blue denim jeans, and white shoes. he held onto his bag that was slung across his body and swayed back and forth on his feet. he smiled brightly and stared at his members that were lounging on the couch.

the six boys exchanged looks before jumping to their feet and tossing their hands up. a loud chorus of "i wanna go! i wanna go!" broke out and startled youngjae, causing him to put his hands up. he yelled, "okay! whoever packs quicker can come with me! the foreign members are out because you live in a different country and can't see your families often."

mark, jackson, and bambam pouted as they sat back down on the couch. the three koreans raced upstairs and began stuffing items in their bags. they picked up whatever clothes were out and stuffed it in the bag before grabbing their necessities. yugyeom hurried out his room only to be bulldozed by jinyoung. jaebum tripped jinyoung before he could run to the stairs. the leader hopped over him and sped downstairs before standing next to youngjae, smiling widely.

"great! let's go bummie-oppa~" youngjae giggled and waved goodbye before walking out the door. jaebum smirked at the other members before pointing to youngjae's ass and mouthing, "mine."

bambam sighed, "he might actually get youngjae's virginity this time." the thai male shook his head, crossing his arms. he couldn't believe that jaebum really took his chance like that. the members sat quietly as terrible scenarios came in their minds, making them even more restless.

***

it was the third day and the two boys were having so much fun. jaebum had never really hung out with youngjae's family like this, and it was really great. jaebum laughed and stared at youngjae, "your family is so nice. now i know why you're such a sunshine."

the pair were in youngjae's old room and the lights were dim as he only had his fairy lights on. jaebum was on youngjae's bed, watching the youngers every move. youngjae shyly took off his shirt and pants, revealing his chest and lace panties. jaebum's breath hitched as his eyes lingered on youngjae's prince parts.

"d-do you n-need help?" youngjae stuttered as he blushed brightly. he was glad the lighting was dim or his red face would be very visible. jaebum furrowed his eyebrows before he looked down and saw a clear dent in his shorts. jaebum looked up and shrugged, "if only you wanna help me."

he tried to sound cool but totally freaked out when youngjae slipped on some pink booty shorts and a flowy tank top and walked over to his leader. the main vocalist poked at jaebum's dick before speaking, "i wanna push it further. i need practice. i already grind with jackson and jinyoung, but i want to use my mouth. can i?"

jaebum nodded as his own mouth was dry. the elder lifted his butt to slide his shorts down, letting his dick spring out. youngjae's eyes widened and he gasped. youngjae whispered, "how do you manage that?"

jaebum emitted a breathy laugh, shrugging his shoulders. youngjae marveled the length for a few more before grabbing it in his hands and slowly working it. jaebum quickly grabbed his phone and started recording. he propped it up where you can clearly see youngjae and his dick and hit record.

youngjae glanced at the camera before he gave the tip a kitten lick. he swirled his tongue around before completely swallowing jaebum whole. he slicked up the leader's whole length before coming back up, going to work. he bobbed his head up and down and got fueled when he heard jaebum's moans. he sped up his pace and hollowed his cheeks.

jaebum groaned loudly and threw his head back. his hands gripped onto youngjae's long hair, slightly tugging. he thrusted his hips up and hit the back of youngjae's throat, causing him to choke a little. jaebum picked the camera up and filmed from his angle. he ran his fingers through the younger's messy hair and groaned lowly, mumbling random praises.

youngjae sucked some more before jaebum came in his mouth. youngjae swallowed it all before flashing a lazy smile to the camera with rosy cheeks. jaebum ended the recording and smirked, knowing that he was the first dick youngjae sucked. he praised the younger before pulling him up into the bed. jaebum tucked his dick away and laid down next to his crush, cuddling into him.

"jaebum, i wanna try this on someone else, but i can't tell you who." youngjae whispered. jaebum nodded and played with the younger's soft hair, not even caring who else he wanted to do this on. the leader spoke, "it's okay you wanna do it to someone else, just remember that i'm your first, babe."

youngjae nodded and giggled, knowing that he'll always remember it. the boy yawned before whispering goodnight and closing his eyes. once jaebum heard tiny snores coming from the younger, he grabbed his phone and sent that video to his groupchat (of course the one without youngjae). he sent it before laying down and falling asleep with youngjae.

meanwhile they slept, the groupchat was freaking out. they were extremely mad but also extremely hard. even though they were cursing jaebum out, they also were jacking off at the same time because fuck, youngjae looked so good.

the boys all collectively sent videos of them jacking off which was a very unpleasant surprise for jaebum to see in the morning. sadly, youngjae also saw as he was peeking over jaebum's shoulder. he ran out of his room screaming as he saw cum shooting out of bambam's dick. he screeched, "it's too early for this!"

jaebum groaned, "this is gonna be hell explaining to him."

"