QUATRE.

                                                             【四】

"jaebum, i swear to god if you drop that piano you're gonna be in the grave with it."

nayeon threatened. jaebum rolled his eyes and stopped the heavy piano on the platform. he stared at the girl and pointed at her, "hey! you're younger than me! you can't just drop those honorifics like that. you're not even a foreigner, you're just korean you little brat."

"we're as close as siblings so don't get uptight." the girl laughed and showed off her bunny teeth. jaebum laughed alongside her and was about to get back to work when jackson came down. jackson greeted nayeon and smiled at his leader, offering to take the piano for him because of his back issues. 

"shut up jackson, you don't give a shit about my back." the elder growled. jackson nodded because he was right, but they were gonna have a comeback and they didn't need jaebum to be out because of it. he'd take the job off of jaebum's hands if it meant that all seven of them could come back and please ahgases. also, he wanted to show off his muscles because they were bigger and better.

while arguing, the lock on the piano that was keeping it stationary unlocked and it started sliding towards the stairs. nayeon jumped into action, but the piano was too heavy and she almost went flying with it. the arguing team mates were snapped back into reality when loud booms started sounding and nayeon shrieked youngjae's name. this is when the boys realized the piano that they were in charge of was going downstairs directly towards youngjae whom was sitting on the steps with headphones in.

yugyeom, a bystander, kicked into action and snatched youngjae, moving back so the piano could fall and crash on the bottom. if yugyeom wasn't there, youngjae probably would've been a pancake. a really, really, really flat pancake. youngjae softly thanked the younger before snapping his head towards jaebum and jackson. his eyes widened and he gasped, "you wanted to squish me!"

while the boys were trying to explain, youngjae didn't listen and left with yugyeom. nayeon, although younger, scolded the boys and turned away, smacking them with her hair. jaebum and jackson stood there silently until jackson turned towards the leader and spoke, "you know he's not gonna talk to you for awhile, right?"

"uh duh, yeah i know that jackson im not fucking stupid like you. anyways, he's not even going to talk to you, either." jaebum clarified. jackson nodded before whispering, "im happy as long as he ignores you." and speed walking away before jaebum could retaliate. but don't worry,

jaebum burnt four of jackson's snapbacks later on that night in revenge.

this was rlly short n shitty wow. it's legit 4am chillax man. anyways,,, im going 2 eyes on you in new York on july 11th so uhhhh im excited bc dude that's in u know eight days. n mark been having sum attitude lately so y'all know it's on site right??? mark n i gonna fight eyes on you 2k18 the greatest fight ever. i hope he's ready 2 throw down bc imma body his skinny ass.

(..... y'all know im playing right like i ain't deadass or nun mark aight)