HUIT.

                                                              【八】

"jackson, do you wanna go to the pool with me?"

it was a hot summer day and the heat inside the dorm was unbearable. everyone had ice pops, except for youngjae because it was way too hot for the boys to get a boner right now, and were stationed under fans but it was still too hot. youngjae, being sick of the heat, proposed the pool offer to the person on his right which happened to be jackson. this startled the male as he was reading their fans comments about got7's weird behavior. sigh, if only the baby birds knew who caused all this strange behavior.

"do you?" youngjae asked again. jackson nodded and hurried to his room. youngjae followed the elder as he had left his swimming trunks in his room from last time they went. once the door was closed, an innocent bystander named mark tuan, crept up to the door and cracked it open. both of the boys that occupied the room were too dumb to realize the door was cracked so mark was in the clear. he never trusted youngjae being alone with the other members behind closed doors because so much could happen. he was just being safe.

meanwhile inside the room, things were getting hotter. out of mark's sight, jackson had an almost fully naked youngjae underneath him as the pair kissed roughly against jackson's wall. you might be wondering, oh shit! what lead up to this? well, youngjae couldn't keep his eyes up on jackson's face and neither could jackson. they both realized how dirty this scene looked already, so they decided to actually make it dirty. that's the background.

jackson's stomach did flips. he now had a big crown on his head as he realized this was youngjae's first make out session. jackson was about to stop when he remembered the game, but he realized that nowhere in the rules did it say you couldn't kiss or touch youngjae in anyway. the chinese male smirked at that and he picked youngjae up before laying him on his bed. youngjae breathed heavily as he realized what he was about to do with his group mate. is jackson gay? youngjae thought, or is he toying with me?

the question left youngjae's mind as jackson's rough hand slipped past the younger's supreme waistband. jackson was gonna touch youngjae's extremely hard cock until his door burst open and mark strolled in. the pair broke up (although jackson was very reluctant to) and put a safe distance between them. youngjae's face was bright red at the possibility of mark seeing what the two males had done. jackson glared daggers at mark to which the elder ignored. he turned to youngjae, "are you ready to go to the pool? i heard you guys were going so i decided to tag along. is that cool?"

jackson was gonna answer rudely but youngjae took over, "yeah of course you can come! yeah, i'm ready, i'll start heading down." youngjae quickly put on his swim trunks and ran out the room. that left the two chinese boys together with looks that could kill aimed at each other. mark got in jackson's face and spoke with venom laced in his words, "listen dipshit, i saw everything. i know there weren't rules stating that we couldn't touch him and i'm glad because i can grab his butt whenever. also, he has to kiss you and i know for a fact that he didn't initiate it himself. to be clear, wang, i'm the one who's gonna take youngjae's virginity, not you. he's going to stay a virgin until we're finally alone. got that?"

jackson rolled his eyes and pushed mark out of his face. the elder's hot breath was making the atmosphere very stuffy. mark rolled his eyes and headed towards the door. before exiting, the male turned around to speak, "oh, and maybe when you're back in hong kong, youngjae and i can fuck on your bed? he'll be whimpering underneath me and begging for more in the sheets of the guy who dreams to fuck him? in the sheets of the loser who couldn't take his virginity even if he begged? we can both cum on your bed and i'd never clean it up so you can get a clear memory of what happened while you were gone. a clear memory of what you couldn't do." 

mark finished his speech before smirking and walking away. jackson, obviously aggravated, grabbed his blanket and screamed into it. his eyes were dark with hatred and he was fuming with anger. jackson quickly tugged on his swimming trunks before stomping out of his room and beside youngjae, shoving mark out of the way. youngjae, still embarrassed that jackson saw him that vulnerable under him, hurried ahead out of the dorm.

the trio reached the pool and youngjae immediately jumped in, sighing as the cool water touched his burning skin. the others followed suit and began playing random pool games. they played marco polo and when youngjae had his eyes closed, the elders got out of the pool and fist fought. there was a second pool that was empty and the boys were fighting dangerously close to the edge. mark turned around and jackson took this as an opportunity and shoved the american with so much force he was flying into the waterless pool. jackson stared over the crime scene and walked away with a small smirk.

jackson climbed back into the pool and youngjae touched him at the same time. the younger opened his eyes and smiled brightly as he had finally tagged someone. it started feeling like he was the only one in the pool. youngjae's smile dropped as he realized mark wasn't there. jackson noticed youngjae's change in mood and he was quick to think, "ah, mark just dropped his earring in that empty pool and he's down there looking. he shouldn't be much longer."

youngjae nodded and continued playing with jackson. while they were fooling around, mark was struggling to climb back up. he growled and made a mental note to beat jackson's ass badly once he got up and back into the dorm. jackson was definitely going to get it.