DEUX.

                                                            【二】

"let's all play dodgeball!"

the boys were currently at a trampoline park on their day off. no one wanted to go except youngjae and you know they'd do anything for their little otter. the place had a section for dodgeball when you had to play on trampolines and this intrigued the '96 liner. when youngjae made this suggestion, one thought came across everyone's mind: protect youngjae, kill each other.

the boys split into teams of three with jaebum as the referee because of his back issues. the teams were team young boy which was of course youngjae, bambam, and yugyeom, and team old boy with mark, jackson, and jinyoung. bambam glared at mark as they were still having a feud from the whole sweater thing. bambam knew mark was definitely going to destroy him, but it probably won't work. jinyoung was glaring at yugyeom while the younger's heart pounded and stomach did flips as he stared lovingly at youngjae. 

youngjae took no note of the boys behavior. sure, he did notice how the boys were suddenly all extra nice when it came to him, but he just thought that was because of his soft and baby-like personality. they've been this nice to him since a year after debut and youngjae really appreciates all of that. too bad he really can't see why they're acting like this. poor boy still thinks he's the only gay one in got7. youngjae will find out soon enough though.

after having an intense stare down, jaebum blew the whistle, signaling the game started. the boys fought for the balls but subtly let youngjae take as many as he wanted. after hopping on the trampolines to base, bambam and yugyeom guarded youngjae, protecting him from all the balls on the court. bambam shouted, "the only balls that should be in his face or on him are mine!"

youngjae's face turned bright red at the comment. he dropped the multi-colored balls and proceeded to slap shit out of bambam's back. he couldn't believe bambam would really say that out loud! youngjae stopped pounding the boy and his cheeks were pink. everyone besides youngjae and bambam let out groans and shouts of disapproval. after shouting the boys all spoke at once,

"no, it would definitely be my balls."

the atmosphere fell silent. everyone glanced at each other before realizing what had been said. youngjae didn't know his face could be this red. he stared at his fellow members as they all avoided eye contact with him. even the worker was silent as her mouth hung wide open in shock. youngjae picked up six balls and threw them at his friends before shouting, "stop being so dirty! we're in public!"

the game was now resumed and mark's plan kicked into action. he kept pelting bambam with the rough circles of rubber, causing deep bruises to form on the male. he had to keep attacking bambam because if he didn't, bambam would get close to youngjae and try to protect him. by non-stop hitting him, he would be a danger to youngjae therefore he can't stand by him. this plan was working greatly as bambam was far from youngjae and continuously pelted.

the game was now jinyoung and yugyeom wrestling on the side, mark pelting bambam, youngjae and jackson the only ones actually playing as they kept dodging each other's attacks, and jaebum cheering on youngjae. in the end, jackson purposely acted like he wasn't paying attention and allowed youngjae to hit him. youngjae cheered as he had defeated jackson and won because his team still had one person up. youngjae was smiling wide and the messy haired and messy clothes jingyeom, the sweaty jackbum, and the bruised markbam smiled widely at him. youngjae would always be the cutest.

after bambam had to limp his way home and immediately get into the bathtub full of ice cold water, mark decided to check up on the kid. mark opened the door and revealed the submerged male, smirking. bambam glared daggers at mark and wanted to slap that sly look off of his face. bambam wasn't in the mood for talking, so mark had one last thing to say, "this is what you get. next time, don't try and ruin our date. especially ruining youngjae's clothes just to put it on me? that's really childish. make sure it doesn't happen again."

and with that, mark said goodnight and left off to his room.