DIX.

【十】

【十】

"ahgases, we're doing a prank on our mommy jinyoung!"

jackson giggled as he made faces into the camera besides bambam. bambam set the camera up on a perfect angle before looking around. the thai male whispered, "so, we're gonna wait until jinyoung falls asleep, and we're gonna push his bed outside for everyone outside to see."

the boys quickly left out of jinyoung's room once the lock on his bathroom door unlocked. they ran out and youngjae replaced their spots and he stood there with an innocent smile. jinyoung stopped drying his hair and took his towel off his eyes to be met with his crush. he smiled fondly before speaking, "what are you doing here, jae?"

youngjae giggled before shoving jinyoung back on his bed, "i'm tucking all the members in for bed tonight! you should really get some rest." he nodded at his elder and glanced over at the camera. jinyoung pouted, "why can't youngjae sleep with jinyoung? oppa is lonely."

jinyoung went to grab youngjae's butt and pull him on his lap, but youngjae quickly caught the elder's large hands and blushed wildly. youngjae was glad he caught jinyoung's hands or that would've been a big thing amongst their baby birds.

(sadly it still was as everyone screamed over how jinyoung called himself oppa and almost grabbed their sunshine's butt)

he quickly tucked jinyoung in before smearing a wet kiss on his face and running out. jinyoung blushed and he smiled a goofy smile and shook his head. the korean played on his phone for a few before falling into a deep sleep. this is when the boys struck.

jaebum and yugyeom snuck in and began unlocking the wheels on jinyoung's tiny bed. they snickered and was glad that jinyoung was a deep sleeper or this prank would've been over. once unlocked, the boys begin maneuvering the bed out of his room and out of the dorm. they gently pushed his bed out of their dorm and shushed all the waiting fans outside. the people listened and mark whispered, "on three, everyone scream as loud as you can!"

bambam counted to three and exactly all the fans screamed as loud as they could. jinyoung woke up startled and he looked around confused. he noticed he was outside and fans were surrounding him so he quickly pulled the cover over his exposed chest. his face turned red and ahgases thought it was from embarrassment but the rest of the boys knew it was pure anger. jinyoung glared at the boys before smiling for the fans and bowing a little. jackson held a camera in jinyoung's face with a devilish look on his face. all of the boys looked evil besides youngjae, so he decided to take it easy on the younger. meanwhile, the other boys were gonna get it.

after doing the little prank, the staff came and took the cameras and left the boys alone. jinyoung's bed was returned to it's position and it was just him and youngjae alone. jinyoung sighed, "how can you do that? i was really shocked, jae."

"i'm sorry! how can i make it up to you?" youngjae pouted as jinyoung sounded really angry. he sat on jinyoung's lap and put his hands on his chest before staring with wide eyes. jinyoung smirked, "well, there is one thing you can do..."

the male trailed off as his lips found it's way towards youngjae's pale neck. he began sucking harsh marks onto it, not caring if ahgases found out about this little thing. youngjae moaned lowly and bit his lip, throwing his head back so jinyoung had better access to his neck. jinyoung marked the male all up and after, he picked youngjae up and laid him down on his bed. the elder positioned himself and began slowly grinding down on the younger, smirking as a satisfied moan left his crush.

it was all happening way too fast for youngjae. the pair's moans got louder and jinyoung grind down quicker, creating great friction. in the midst of the cloudiness youngjae had in his mind, he stopped the elder. flustered, the male breathed out, "t-this is wrong... aren't you straight? i-i'm a virgin, jinyoung. not yet."

jinyoung went a little more but stopped after he had cum at least. he tainted the front of his sweatpants and breathed heavy. he stared at youngjae with glazed eyes and didn't have the heart to tell him that he had already gotten off and it was just him that was still hard. youngjae's cheeks was flushed and his eyes were half closed and he just looked so fucked out without even being fucked. jinyoung quickly grabbed his phone and took a picture of the moment and smirked, knowing he made youngjae look like that.

"are you tired, baby?" jinyoung asked as he got up and changed his bottoms. he took off his underwear and let his dick hang free, completely shameless in front of youngjae. the younger gasped and covered his eyes, blushing a bright red. jinyoung chuckled and he just put on some shorts, not bothering with underwear. he climbed in bed next to youngjae and pulled him on his chest before snuggling into him.

youngjae felt his red face go down but it came back up as jinyoung had a wet dream that night and moaned filthy words into the pure boy's ear. since jinyoung had no underwear on, it was easier for youngjae to feel his hard member on his butt. every time youngjae moved he would rub on his group mate and jinyoung would just moan his name louder.

youngjae didn't get much rest but jinyoung had the best sleep ever.