NEUF.

                                                                     【九】

"boys! i made everyone bowls of cereal!"

a loud voice rang out. six boys came running down into the kitchen and five of them stopped at the door when they noticed who made the bowls. jinyoung stood there and smiled as he picked up a yellow bowl and handed it to youngjae, "a bright yellow bowl for our bright yellow sunshine!" he chuckled. youngjae giggled as he shoved a spoonful of cinnamon toast crunch into his mouth and waddled to the couch in the living room. once youngjae was out of sight, jinyoung's face changed and he hissed, "choose a bowl, unless you're too pussy to."

jinyoung smirked as everyone played hot potato with the bowls, switching them with each other and never trusting what bowl they were holding. little did they know, jinyoung had done a little something to all the bowls except for youngjae and his. once everyone was content (but still on their toes) with their bowls they all ventured to the living room to join youngjae. jinyoung sat down next to the younger and smirked as he glanced everyone the room to see everyone's cautious face. youngjae didn't notice their faces, but he did realize that no one was eating. youngjae pouted, "now i feel fat, i'm the only one eating besides jinyoung. come on, your cereal will get soggy."

the five others smiled weakly before sharing gazes. mark gulped before taking the first spoonful of his cereal. as he ate, the rest of them realized that he didn't explode or anything so it must be fine. jinyoung was just trying to scare them, right?

that would've been the case if bambam didn't hurry and put his bowl down to run and throw up in the bathroom. mark, jaebum, jackson, and yugyeom all collectively got bad stomach cramps (especially jackson since he was scoffing down the cereal) and gagged. they all got up and went somewhere to puke, vomiting noises filling the dorm. youngjae put down his bowl and went into panic mode. he looked at jinyoung frantically, "what happened? are they okay? are they sick?"

jinyoung shushed youngjae and assured him everything was okay. he got up and grabbed some medicine before barging into the bathroom. he laughed at his members state and threw the stomach medicine at them. they were so stupid, how did they not notice the empty glue bottle legit sitting next to their bowls? jinyoung shook his head in confusion.

"you all look pathetic," he grinned, "anyways, i'm taking youngjae out because the sound of you throwing up is disgusting. bye, get well!" the actor smiled wide and waved before leaving out and closing the door. he grimaced as they still were loudly throwing up and yelling swears at the door. oh well, jinyoung still got to take his crush out.

"they're fine, i gave them medicine." jinyoung lied once he walked back to youngjae. youngjae nodded and stared at his empty bowl. his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "why are we not throwing up, jinyoungie? we all had the same cereal."

jinyoung didn't think youngjae would ask any questions. his eyes widened as the younger looked at him with soft innocent eyes and he realized that he didn't have a lie. jinyoung stuttered before getting his thoughts together, "it's a stomach bug going around and they all have it. they can't eat anything or they'll throw up. it's terrible. anyways, let's go and get something to eat so we don't get sick too."

youngjae nodded and put his slippers on. jinyoung followed his actions and the pair went to have some pancakes whilst the other members puked their stomachs out.