SEPT.

                                                            【七】

"jaebum, i'm scared."

youngjae voiced his feelings as he held onto his leader's arm tightly. jaebum smiled fondly at the younger and laughed at the situation. the boys were out rollerskating and since youngjae didn't know how to, jaebum stole the job of teaching him. the elder wasn't really teaching him much, he just thought the skinship was nice. it took a lot for jaebum to not kiss youngjae's lips when he pouted them because he kept falling. jaebum was living the life helping him.

on the other side, the five other boys were glaring at the pair. they always were so close together during the fansigns, but now they had to be close here? jaebum was hogging youngjae and the rest didn't like that at all. they all rolled their eyes as jaebum put his hands on youngjae's hips and guided him from behind.

it was so sickening sweet that all five of them felt cavities growing in their mouths. jinyoung sighed before putting his soda down. he turned to his friends and spoke, "go and wait in the locker room. i'm gonna distract them so while im doing that you better come up with something else." and with that, jinyoung skated to the boys quickly. the rest of them listened and disappeared into the small room, hiding behind the lockers.

"hey, jaebum! your locker is unlocked in the locker room and i don't know why. you probably left it open since you're so forgetful and you were eager to help youngjae. go check to see if anything was taken." jinyoung lied straight through his teeth. jaebum scratched his head and nodded before excusing himself and skating away. jinyoung smiled as now he could have some time with youngjae to himself. 

jaebum skated into the locker room and found his locker. it was locked still which made the leader confused. his locker was never open so why did jinyoung send him here? after checking if all his stuff was there, jaebum cocked his head to the side and looked around him. the male shrugged and returned all his stuff to his locker. while doing that, that's when terror struck.

a loud crash was heard as jaebum's other group members had pushed a locker so hard it tipped over. this made a domino effect until all the lockers leading to jaebum was down. as the last one fell, this caused jaebum to almost be buried beneath the lockers. luckily, jaebum escaped quick enough to just make it to the side. he breathed rapidly as he realize the amount of damage those lockers could've done.

jaebum looked up and immediately saw his band mates sitting there with blank looks on their face. jackson shook his head in disappointment because he was highkey hoping that their leader got hurt. the four boys looked jaebum up and down with dirty looks before shaking their heads and leaving. as bambam was leaving, he stopped and spoke to the elder, "the game is nearing an end. youngjae is falling in love quicker than we expected. we have to go a step further. stop hogging youngjae and you'll be okay?"

bambam patted jaebum's shoulder before nodding and leaving. jaebum stood in shock at the mess and shook his head. he was forced to tell the staff after three fallen locker sets and not seem suspicious. after jaebum explained the situation and got past without being questioned, he quickly grabbed his stuff and left with the other boys. youngjae was more close to jinyoung as jaebum looked pissed off and youngjae was scared.

it was a very tense atmosphere amongst the six boys as they all thought up a new plan to hurt each other. youngjae, still oblivious, only talked about how he thinks he finally got skating down, which was the third lie of the night. but it was okay because youngjae didn't know about the secret game his best friends were playing,

and he never was gonna find out. the boys will make sure of that.