CINQ.

                                                                【五】

it was a bright afternoon and jinyoung decided to take youngjae to go play tennis.

youngjae had left to go and change into a special tennis outfit he had. jinyoung had never seen it so he didn't know what to expect. jinyoung was sat on the floor with bambam and yugyeom, as the youngers had unwantedly decided to join, talking about nothing. the trio were talking until they were interrupted by youngjae's voice.

"hey guys, how do i look?"

jinyoung's mouth dropped as he stared at youngjae. yugyeom's jaw dropped and the water he was gonna swallow began to spill out and pool onto the floor. youngjae was wearing a plain white tennis skirt with a red sleeveless shirt that had the buttons on the top fully unbuttoned. the younger stared at his friends and giggled at their faces.

"y-you have a skirt? a very short one at that?" yugyeom gulped as his eyes went to his friend's legs. jinyoung's eyes focused on youngjae's thighs and he tried to not imagine bad things. bambam, on the other hand, was imagining very, very, very, sinful things about the elder's thighs. it didn't help bambam when youngjae turned around and bent down to grab his tennis racket and a ball, flashing his butt to the crowd. the boys shared looks, knowing they were going to die.

they decided to play a two on two game and ten minutes in youngjae and yugyeom were totally kicking jinyoung and bambam's asses. while serving, yugyeom wasn't paying attention so he bumped into youngjae whom was in front of him. it would've been okay if youngjae wasn't bent over with his ass on display, if yugyeom's bump wasn't actually just a sharp hip thrust, and if youngjae didn't moan. everyone froze and youngjae stood up, rubbing his butt. he pouted, "what was that for?"

if this was a computer program yugyeom would have glitched. he felt his shorts get crazy tight and he ran off without giving youngjae a reason. the elder shrugged and turned back around, "i don't know what's his problem. he's weird." youngjae finished and got the ball to serve. jinyoung and bambam shared looks before rolling their eyes, making sure to clown yugyeom for this.

every time yugyeom made skin contact with youngjae, the two opposing males would hit a ball and hit yugyeom in the head. after taking so many blows to the head, yugyeom felt dizzy. after youngjae and yugyeom won the game, the youngest sat down and youngjae left to change into his regular clothes. before youngjae left to change, he kissed yugyeom's cheek and then ran off with a huge smile on his face. yugyeom matched the wide smile that was planted on youngjae's face and his cheeks turned red.

jinyoung let a string of swear words leave his mouth as he watched the scene. how dare youngjae kiss yugyeom in front of his eyes? jinyoung had taken youngjae out to tennis and had wanted this to end with the pair kissing, not youngjae kissing an unwanted guest. this just wasn't fair. jinyoung glanced over at bambam and sent a secret message with his eyes. bambam nodded and picked up the whole basket of tennis balls.

"hey, yugyeom," jinyoung smirked as he held his racket in one hand and a tennis ball in the other, "watch out." the eldest finished before serving the ball and smacking it towards yugyeom. at the same time, bambam turned over the basket of balls and they came pouring down on him. yugyeom yelled as the balls pelted his skin, leaving bruises on his white body.

after the rain of balls, yugyeom laid limp on the ground, groaning. he rubbed his head and mumbled, "i know we can sabotage each other in this game, but please don't hospitalize me."

jinyoung stood over yugyeom and stared into his eyes, "please, don't get in my way. i love youngjae a whole lot and he would be good by my side. he'll be safe and protected. i'm going to get his heart, yugyeom. don't stop me."

jinyoung smiled at the younger and moved from above him before walking away. bambam gave yugyeom one last look before trailing after jinyoung. yugyeom laid on the floor alone in silence before huffing out, "jinyoung is really crazy for youngjae."

my got7 concert is 2mrw ayyy let's get it !