2

(a/n) okay so this book is a month into a job that Riley and Lola have and Riley and Luke got off on a bad start. just wanted to clarify hahaha! :-) hope you guys like it I suck at writing books that slowly progress into a friendship and then slowly into a relationship. and if I started this book with her and Lola starting off they're job in the beginning it would have been really boring. but now everyone is friends and I'm happy with it so far and I hope you are too

byee! -m

So in other words me and Luke are friends now not best friends but we are on a level where we can talk to each other without feeling like we are walking on egg shells.

Luke felt bad about everything and ended taking me to lunch so we could get to know each other better. so at the moment I'm in the back of a black SUV driving to the hotel which I'm dreading. a perk of working for famous people is the insane fans, I mean I'm not going to lie I was one a year ago but the ones that bash on the car doors scare the living hell out of me, no joke I feel like I'm going to pee my pants. luckily the whole band wasn't with so it was less stressful walking in to the hotel. Luke signed some posters and made his way in behind me, once he caught up to me in the hallway I got a good look at him and he had the biggest smile on his face so big it was starting to scare me. " whats up" I asked him and he kept his smile on his face " I love our fans Riley, they are truly the best. I laughed and started looking for my room key. after ten minutes of looking through my purse and all my pockets I couldn't find it. finally I turned to Luke who was smiling at me like he knew I lost it. " umm Luke, I kind of lost my room key" he started laughing "of course you did!" he laughed " well what am I supposed to do this has never happened to me before" he laughed and put his arm around my shoulder and started walking down to the lobby with me. he walked up to the front desk and got me a key, and then we walked back up to my room to try and open the door again. Luke gave me the key and I tried to open it but it didn't work " here let me try!" he excitedly grabbed the key out of my hand and slid it in the door. "geez you lose a key to door you can't even open Riley, I'm starting to think I friended a girl who clearly needs my help, what would you do without me!?" Luke sang has he slowly opened the door. I grabbed his jacket and pulled him into my room " come on loser" I said as I dragged him in the room, he sat down on the couch and turned on the TV as I put my left over boxes from lunch in the fridge.

I walked over to Luke and sat next to him on the couch. " what are you watching?" I questioned " only the greatest show to ever exist on TV" he said "and that is?" I questioned again "ADVENTURE TIME duhhh" I started laughing Luke acted like he was two but that's what I liked about him he wasn't so serious about everything. we started watching episodes of adventure time when Luke started asking me questions " Riley?" Luke asked

"yeah?" he smiled " do you have any other tattoos besides the moon and star on your wrist and the dream catcher on your arm?" I laughed and thought about it for a minute " yeah I have two more. ones on my foot its an outline of a star" I said explaining my tattoo on my foot. " what about the other one?" he asked I thought about showing him but I cant " its in a place that only the lucky ones get to see" I said hoping he got the idea. but he didn't " so I'm not lucky?" he asked, I started laughing " no silly its a place that like if you ever see me naked you would get to see it." he smiled and said "oh I get it sorry" he said I laughed "its okay!" we ended up watching adventure time for another hour before me and Luke got a text saying we have a small meeting over dinner in twenty minutes so we headed straight to the meeting.