18

(a/n) I'll just wait until im 18 lol sorry its chapter 18 so I had to! :-)

The day finally came, there show was tonight. Luke has called me every day since I told him to leave.

im going to be honest it was a stupid move making him leave, because I really miss him. I don't really think the whole him having a girlfriend lasted long because the day after he left the breakup between him and lexi was everywhere. at least he didnt lie to me about that.

I actually want to go to this concert but I dont know if I can emotionally handle it. I haven't heard any of their music and apparently Luke wrote a song about me, and I just don't know if I can emotionally handle that. im just confused.

one hour before the show

my phone started ringing and I picked it up to here my dads voice on the other end "hello" I said "Riley! how are you" I smiled because I miss my dad "im good, well actually not really im just confused" I sighed into the phone "what's wrong sweety? is this about luke and that concert?" I laughed "yeah"

"well Riley if your this torn over him you obviously love him am I right?" I sighed "yeah" I said shyly "and honey if he is going through all of this trouble calling and texting you buying your dinner trying to get you back, he obviously loves you to"

"but"

"Riley not buts, now go to that concert and get your man"

"yeah but I have nothing to wear dad"

"Riley im sure he doesn't want you in clothes"

"okay dad" I laughed and we said our goodbyes and hung up. I grabbed my leather jacket and grabbed my keys and made my way to the concert.