7

The day after, all the boys had two days off so we all decided to hit the beach. Lola and I were waiting in our hotel rooms for the boys, when I got a text message from my friend from Australia Jay who recently moved to California,  " hey Riley are you staying at the holiday inn?" he question I quickly responded yes. Lola came out of the bathroom and we heard someone knocking on the door, I walked over thinking it would be they guys but when I opened it I was engulfed in a hug by Jay. " RILEY!" he sang while hugging me. It took me a while to realize what was happening. I pulled away from the hug and we started talking " how are you?" he asked me and I answered an " I'm good, how about yourself"

After a little while of small talk we decided to go get coffee. Yes I know I blew off the whole lets go to the beach thing but c'mon I haven't seen jay in four years, plus the guys hadn't shown up so I ditched.

After me and Jay ordered coffee we were in conversation about our professions and what we have been doing with our life's. I'm not going to lie I was bored with the conversation, and after an hour of talking I regretted ditching Lola and the guys. Luke texted me where I was, and when I didn't respond right away he spammed my phone with text messages.
Luke
Riley where are you!!?

Riley baby answer me!!!!!!

RILEY WTF ANSWER ME BITCH!

I'm sorry honey your not a bitch, your the best and I really miss you! reply babe :-)

okay Riley the silence is murdering me help! :-)

Riley theres a fire and the only way calum won't die from the fire is if you txt me back!

SAVE CALUM RILEY! he's dying!!!

I read the text messages and began to laugh " who's that?" Jay asked. I laughed " my friend, give me a minute I need to call someone I'll be right back!" I said getting up and walking outside while calling Luke. " Riley, where are you?" Luke practically cried into the phone. I started laughing " I'm at Starbucks talking to an old friend I'll be back at the hotel probably in the next 20 minutes. I said and Luke said I should come up to his room and hang out so we agreed and I hung up and went back into Starbucks and finished catching up with Jay.

on the way up to Luke's room I started thinking about me and Jays talk, and one question he asked me was if I was dating anyone. and for some reason I almost said yes because it felt like I was but I'm not. and Luke doesn't want to be and neither do I. Do I?

I couldn't stop thinking about it do I want to be with Luke like that? I don't even know.  By the time I snapped out of thought I was in front of Luke's door. I knocked and he opened the door where I was greeted with a kiss. I pulled away and whispered "Luke isn't everyone in there?" he smiled and pulled me back into the kiss " no they went to eat dinner and see a movie" he said in between kisses. I laughed " good because now I can make you pay for those text messages!" I laughed and pulled him into the room. Luke walked me into his bedroom and pushed me against the wall and we started kissing again. while everything was happening all I could think about was that question that I kept on repeating in my head. Do I want to be in a relationship with Luke? am I falling for Luke?