9

"how can I help you?" she asked in a bitchy tone looking me up and down. I was pissed, he fucks me then fucks another bitch. well Luke hemmings two can play that game! I evily smilled at the blonde " my names Riley, im a friend of Luke's, can you tell him that I cant come to lunch today because my boyfriend came into town and its kind of urgent if you know what I mean. I haven't seen him for a while so we are going to be needing some extra alone time"  I said trying to indirect the point I was getting across. she told me she would tell him as soon as possible. now my mission is to find me a boyfriend. in which I have no clue how I'm going to do.

I called Lola and told her everything, she said that she figured that if we weren't dating we were just having casual sex. Lola said she could find me someone but I had a person in mind already who I know would do it for me.... Jay.

I called Jay and Lola and Jay met me at the coffee shop where we discussed everything Jay was cool with it do I guess . everything was coming together.

Jay came with me to a dinner that everyone had to go to, it was technically a meeting but they tried to make it fun by calling it a dinner.

we got there and Luke and the guys were already seated I walked in and was greeted by everyone accept Luke. Of course he was giving me the silent treatment when I should be the one doing it to him.  The dinner/meeting was boring and stupid as usual, after a while Luke decided to actually look up from his lap and look at me. He looked at me and then smiled and I looked back and gave him a (what the fuck are you doing) look. Luke smiled and got up " Riley can I talk to you really quick?" I nodded and got up and started to follow Luke outside. " Riley who the fuck is that guy in there"? Luke asked me harshly " I should be asking you Luke who the fucking whore at your door this morning was" I said back " Riley I thought that its okay to hook up with other people remember we're not in a committed relationship" I was do angry I couldn't even control it anymore " What the fuck Luke are you kidding me okay so lets just straighten this out. you want me to have sex with you whenever wherever and same for me but when someone else comes along and wants to have sex even though the only reason why we are doing this is because we are getting some, you get tired of the girl who fucks you in the bathroom stall at your leisure, and find someone else to fuck because who cares I'm Luke FUCKING HEMMINGS AND I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT AND NOT CARE IF I HURT PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU ALONG THE WAY!" and you know what the only reason I came to your room this morning was to tell you that I'm starting to have feelings for you and might actually be in love with you." I was crying by the time I was done. I turned into an emotional wreck within a matter of minutes. Luke was just starting at me still processing everything I said. " Riley... I.. I'm sorry, I don't think I feel the same way, this was not supposed to happen" Luke started crying " okay" I said softly and turned around and left.