15

a week later I found myself on a sailboat sweeping the deck for the next couple to arrive for their trip. I'm now living with my dad in key west on his sail boat. on weekends people pay to stay on the boat while me and a childhood friend of mine nena kiss their ass's and serve them food while my dad (the captain) sails off into the Caribbean. yes I'm waitress now.

its not particularly what I planned on doing but I needed to make money as soon as possible and this was the only thing I could think of.

Luke had tried calling me multiple times but I didn't really want to talk. there was nothing to say.

I was more embarrassed than anything, it took a lot to say that to him and to find out he didn't feel the same way was just heartbreaking. I was I guess you could say depressed. I didn't really talk to anyone ever since I got back, I've just been holding in all of my emotions because its just better if I do, I wont make a fool of myself if I don't talk.

(LUKES POV)

weeks had past and Riley wouldn't answer my calls or my texts. I fucked up this time. Me and the guys have been recording the song she finished for us and its sounding really good.

I have also been writing a song, its about me and Riley. its been really hard writing about her. I just want her back and I want to tell her how I really feel but I think its too late.

(a/n)

sorry this is kind of short, I just wanted to get you off that cliffhanger lol!

I have 1.4k READS!! ahhhhh that's amazing! I actually thought this book kind if sucked lol!! but thanks for the reads!  going to be starting a new one soon, trust me its going to be A LOT better than this one, ive been working really hard on it! :-) okay well this note is beginning to be really long so BYE :-) :-)

-M