3

(a/n) where do you think Riley's secret tattoo is? do you think Luke will ever get to see it? :-) you'll have to keep reading to find out ;-)

1week later

I was in the shower when I heard mine and Lola's hotel door shut and all of a sudden Lola came into the bathroom with Luke while I was naked in the shower. "RILEY ARE YOU IN THERE?" Lola screamed " YES LOLA NOW GET OUT IM IN THE FUCKING SHOWER!" Luke left the moment my head popped out of the curtain " well hurry up Riley we got invited to a party!!" a party how did we get invited to a party? " what party Lola?" "no the guys are having a party in their hotel room and we are invited" that makes so much more sense " okay well can you leave so I can get out of the shower!?"  she left and I got ready for the "party" I came out of the bathroom and saw Luke lying on my bed playing with his phone, he saw me and quickly got up " hey you look good are you ready to go?" he asked like he was scared and then he pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear "sorry about the shower incident, if it makes you feel any better I didn't see your secret tattoo" he pulled away from the hug and winked at me, I laughed and playfully hit his arm "good!" I laughed and started walking out of my room and Luke followed behind. "so..... I have have a proposition for you " Luke said stopping me in the hallway " yeah what is it?" I questioned now what was he up to? " well my ex girlfriend Kayla is going to be at this party and I need someone to act like my girlfriend for tonight and I would have asked Lola but Ashton would have killed me because he has a huge crush on her. " " so let me get this straight Luke, you want me, your friend to act like your girlfriend and do things a girlfriend would do with her boyfriend at a party for one night so you can make your ex jealous?"  he sighed "yes, and I will pay you back I promise! just one night. PLEASE!!" I thought about it for a minute " okay only tonight and you owe me so much after this, I'm talking ice cream trips at two in the morning if I feel like it and u have to buy me dinner tomorrow night okay!?" he smiled and hugged me " I promise I will make it up to you" I sighed into the hug "okay lets go" I said but Luke pulled me back " well we have to practice first it cant look like our first kiss it has to look like we are really in love" "okay" I said kind of shyly " hold on let me call Calum really quick" " Luke why do you have to call Calum?" " so he can judge us and see if she will buy it okay?"

" I cant believe I'm actually doing this" Luke laughed and hung up the phone with Calum. " okay he will meet us in your hotel room lets go girlfriend" Luke laughed and I hit him and walked  ahead of him.

we got back to the room and cal was waiting at my door, I opened the door with Luke and Calum following behind me " okay so lets get to it because the party started twenty minutes ago" Calum said I sat on the bed and Luke came and sat down next to me " you ready?" he asked me " yeah" I said quietly what the fuck am I getting myself into. Luke leaned in and I closed my eyes and felt his soft lips on mine, the minute I realized what was happening I thought to myself I can do this, the kiss got more deeper and the deeper it got the more sparks flew in the air and the butterflies in my stomach were erupting like crazy, I felt Luke's tongue lick the bottom of my lip and I let his tongue enter my mouth after a minute of intense and an amazing make out session with Luke realized Calum was watching us and that this is Luke my friend not my boyfriend and that this whole thing is just a favor.