11

I walked back to my hotel and went to bed. I was tired and felt depressed.

the next few weeks were normal except I wasn't talking to anyone but Lola because apparently Lola told everyone and now everything is weird between everyone. oh and did I mention the word got out on twitter also, so now I have teenage girls confessing their hate to me. my life is a little tangled with cell phone calls from weird numbers and hash tags I don't know. ugh.

we are currently sitting again in the recording studio with Luke singing those stupid lyrics life's a tangled web over and over again. Calum turned to me " what do you think Riley?" " its cool" I quietly said and pulled out my phone and ear buds and got lost in all time lows music.

I felt someone nudging me and shot up quickly. " what!" I screamed scared kind of. I pulled out my ear buds " RILEY CAN YOU PLEASE DO YOUR JOB AND HELP US WITH THESE LYRICS PLEASE!?" Luke yelled at me. now he talks. " really Luke, are you honestly going to yell at me because I'm not helping you with this fucking lyrics that I tried to help you with two months ago but you rejected!" Luke got up " yes" he said with attitude " I got up so I was sort of eye level with him " fine you want my help!" I pushed him out of my way and walked over to the note pad with lived a tangled web written on it.

life's a tangled web.

me: life's a tangled web, because Luke's a fucking ass hole.

I finished writing it got up threw the notebook at Luke and left.

Saturday:

it was finally Saturday and u decided to go to the beach by myself because I wasn't talking to anyone right now. I walked down to the beach and layed my towel down and put my ear buds in and got lost again in music.

after the beach I went window shopping and ran some errands. I got back up to my hotel showered and got into my sweatpants and sweatshirt, put a messy bun in my hair and sat on the couch with sour patch kids and popcorn and watched Netflix the rest of the night.

I woke up on the couch the next morning and looked at my phone I saw I had no text messages no calls no nothing, I yawned and got up and got dressed for the day.

I decided to see what Lola was doing so I texted her and we decided to go to a movie together, she told me to meet her in Ashton's room, so I finished getting ready and made my way up there.

the elevator door opened and I made my way down the hall, Ashton's room was the last one. I walked down the hall when one of the doors opened and I saw a girl with brown hair who looked like she just had sex, her makeup was smeared her hair was messy, you just knew exactly what she did , last night she walked out of the room and right behind her with no shirt and no pants but only boxers on was Luke. He saw me and stopped. I felt tears forming in the corner of my eyes but they shouldn't its wrong to do that. " Riley" he said sympathetically and looked down at his feet in shame. I broke down and started crying " It.. its fi..fine Lu..Luke" I managed to say between my cries. I sniffed " you know Luke, this isn't really working for me anymore" Luke looked up " whats not working?" he said with a sound of fear in his voice " this job, this life. I cant do it anymore, I think I need to leave." I said, Luke started crying and walked towards me. " no your not leaving, not because of me or what happened" he said in between cries. " Luke" I said quietly " I wont let you go Riley, I cant let you go." " Luke you have to let me go," I started crying more " I have to let you go." I turned around and ran back to my room I closed my door and pit my back up against it and slowly slid down to my feet and started crying more. I'm letting go