4

once me and Luke pulled away from the kiss it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be Calum gave us a thumbs up and said " it looked like you guys were an actual couple about to get it on." oh my god that was the most embarrassing thing ever though the kiss was amazing but Calum watching us freaked me out. we got up to their room and walked into the party, the room was dark and there was like a hundred people in there Luke whispered in my ear that his girlfriend is the one in the blue skin tight dress with blonde hair and she was surrounded by five drunk guys. she spotted Luke and I turned to him and said " she's coming" he quick grabbed my waste and pulled me into him and leaned down and we started intensely kissing again. I closed my eyes and started getting into it and I could tell Luke was more than pleased when I felt a bulge in his pants rubbing against me. we heard a girl yell Luke's name " Lucas is that you darling?" the blonde girl yelled over the music, Luke pulled away but kept his arm around my waste tight. " hey Kayla babe how are you and your new boyfriend?" he said and to be honest he was being really nice in the whole situation when she was being a complete bitch. " whose your new whore of the week" he laughed " this is Riley and she's my girlfriend not my whore" he said and pulled me in to him as if we were a mile apart from each other, I laughed and waved to Kayla and she gave me a hug and Luke gave her a what the fuck are you doing look and then she said her goodbyes and left. " wow she's really something isn't she?" Luke laughed and thanked me and then got me a drink. I left Luke's side and walked over to Michael who looked like he was about to fall over because he was so drunk " Riley baby how are you, damn has anyone told you that you look ravishing tonight"  I laughed "Michael I think you need some water and a bed" he looked at me " I think you are right" I walked him over to a bedroom but was greeted by people having sex in that room so I walked him up stairs and found an empty bedroom and layed him down. are you going to be okay? I asked he mumbled a yeah and then passed out. I walked down stairs and saw Luke looking like he was rather bored so I grabbed him and pulled him to the dance floor and we started dancing. two hours later I was drunk and grinding on a drunk Luke. he whispered in my ear if we could go back to my hotel room and I agreed because I was starting to get tired and I was slowly sobering up.

we managed to make it to my room we were in a conversation about pickles and somehow we started laughing to the point where we were on the ground crying because we were laughing so hard. I rolled over and stood up and so did Luke. the minute Luke stood up he stumbled in front of me and I caught him before he fell down. he stood up and he leaned down to my height and in that moment so many things went through my head, how I barley even know him but at the same time I was craving for his touch, the way he touched me made me melt. I stood up on my tippy toes and he kissed me, the kiss got really heated and I managed to open the door to get into my room I dropped my bag and took off my shoes. Luke picked me up and walked me over to the bed. he set me down on the bed and layed next to me. I sat up and straddled Luke, we started kissing and I felt his warm hands on my thighs slowly pulling my dress off. we made out some more and I started unbuckling his pants and slowly his pants and shirt were off. he slowly and gently unclasped my bra leaving me and Luke just in our underwear. " Luke do you have a condom?" I asked and he got up and grabbed his wallet pulling one out. he slid back into bed and placed the condom on.  Luke  turned and started kissing me . I pulled away when he entered slowly thrusting into me.  Luke started quickening the pace " Luke!" I cried " " its okay baby, let it out" I screamed as he went deeper into me and finally I came and Luke did a couple minutes after. we pulled apart and Luke pulled me close next him where we both drifted off into sleep.

I woke up the next morning realizing I was in someone's arms, I looked up and saw Luke and the memories from last night came flowing into my head

I had sex with Luke.........

and I liked it.