12

I woke up the next morning on my couch, with a massive headache.

I got up and started packing, I was taking the next flight home. I packed up my stuff leaving my black skinny jeans, Dr martins, black tank top, and red flannel out so I can get dressed.

an hour later I was walking down the hall to Ashton's room to say my goodbyes to Lola and everyone. O knocked on the door and patiently waited for someone to open the door.

Ashton opened the door " Riley how are you?" he asked " I'm good can I talk to Lola?" Ashton opened the door enough for me to walk in. Lola was in the bathroom straightening her hair. " hey" I said softly " Lola put down the flat iron and hugged me  "oh Riley what am I going to do with you!" she sympathetically laughed, I started to cry because I really didn't want to leave but I couldn't even stand the thought . of being in a room with Luke for a minute let alone a full year or more on tour. "don't forget to call me okay?" Lola said to me " I won't I promise, just because whatever me and like were ended doesn't mean that our friendship has to end okay?" I said between cries. Lola nodded and I hugged Ashton and said goodbye and left the hotel room.

(Ashton's POV)

Riley came in and said goodbye to me and Lola, I really wish she wouldn't leave. last night after whatever went down between her Luke, Luke came into my room crying his face was red and his eyes were puffy, he was really upset. Me and Lola tried to comfort him and then Luke spilled everything he told us everything that happened between him and Riley and how Riley is leaving. I asked him if he has feelings for her like she does for him and he responded with an I don't know. but the way he talked about her you could tell he was in love with her, maybe even more than she was with him.

Riley left our hotel room about twenty minutes ago, I got up and knocked on the door to see how Lola was because her best friend was now leaving her. They basically dreamed about doing the exact thing they were doing now as their jobs ever since they became friends in grade school and now Riley was leaving that dream behind and Lola was left on her own. Lola opened the door and fell into my arms and started crying. " I don't want her to leave" she cried into my shoulder " shh baby its okay we'll get her back I promise,  but the only way she will come back is if Luke talks to her and they make up." I said Lola looked up from my shoulder " we need to talk to Luke right now!" and in that moment the door bursted open with a worried looking Luke. " guys I just went to Riley's room and their was a maid in there and she said that Riley checked out!" Luke basically yelled " Luke she left twenty minutes ago she's getting on a plane to fly home" Luke turned around and ran out of the room, I followed after him " Luke! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I yelled down the hall, Luke stopped " ash after our talk last night I realized how madly in love I am with her, and that I fucked up, I need her ash I'm going to get her back!" Luke said , I smiled " she's at lax if you run you might be able to make it, her flight leaves in thirty minutes!" I said and Luke ran down the hall " THANKS MATE!" he yelled and disappeared down the hall.