3

4 years down the line, I'm a normal 16 year old girl with a family, the Compson's adopted me shortly after the day in the alley, and i officially had a new brother, a new set of parents, and a life to live.

Now enough with all the past let me tell you where im at now.

Im sort of in a band, we're called 'Deception Point' its lame i know, and i refuse to admit I'm even an official member, it's Connor's band really and i don't want to be the annoying little sister he can't get away from, though he says the band wouldn't be where they are today without me, which i think is a load of bullshit, but I've given in arguing with him about his talents, he's the lead guitarist, and I'm the drummer. We actually live in the UK now, without our parents, trying to make it big over here, we're getting there, but it's so much harder than it seems.

I like to think of myself as the spare part of the band, because yes i prefer drums, but i can also play guitar and bass if i really really have to, just like my brother can play guitar and drums, so we switch around and sometimes one guitarist is enough so if he's drumming i don't have to do anything thanks to the other guitarist Daniel.

Let me explain the band roles

Daniel- guitar

JJ- bass

Me/connor- drums/guitar

And we all do vocals.

Incase you are wondering, my biological brother never came back for me, and never even tried to contact me, which says quite a lot about how much i meant to him....

--------- present day -stella's pov-------

"HOLD THE MOTHERFUCKING PHONE!!! WE'RE GOING ON A UK TOUR, PEOPLE REALLY LIKE US THAT MUCH. WHY?!!!" I hear Connor screaming from the lounge area, great Connor, way to be polite to the people that decide our future.

I hear him drop his voice and shuffle around the room, murmuring angrily, well that changed tone quite quickly, but im a lazy ass and refuse to leave the kitchen table that apparently id slept at last night after being up for hours writing songs.

A good ten minutes later an angry 19 year old storms into the room

"Well good morning star shine" i mutter sarcastically as he barges past my chair almost nocking me flying

"Sorry Stell, but you're going to be just as angry when you hear about what ive just been told" he grumbled, running his hands through his died navy hair

"What? That we're going on tour? Awful i know, how ever will i cope with living my dream" damn I'm a smart ass

"you haven't heard who we're touring with..." He sighed looking at me with sorry eyes. I furrow my eyebrows, who do i hate that much, i don't think i hate anyone, its too much like hard work

" It's 5 seconds of Summer, Stella, and they're moving in with us a month before hand, to get to know us. Michael's coming back"

Well shit.