Thirteen

"How many do you have, anyway?" asked Olivia off-handedly, tracing her fingers along Harry's array of tattoos along his arm. Some of them were quite different, and she didn't understand most, but having several herself, she knew they were a personal thing that weren't for others to understand. She couldn't help but wonder, however, if any of them were tributes to ex-girlfriends.

"Hmm?" Harry asked, looking over his shoulder at Olivia. The two of them were lying across his bed, sprawled out on their stomachs as they tried to regain their strength after rounds one and two. As they hadn't bothered recovering their clothes from the floor, Olivia was sure round three was imminent. And she wasn't complaining in the slightest.

"Oh," he answered for himself, realising Olivia was speaking of his tattoos. "Erm... shit, like... over sixty, anyway," he answered with a chuckle, rolling onto his side to peer at his arm. "Maybe more," he added as a second thought. "They're kind of addicting," he said with an apologetic shrug.

"Hmm," Olivia mused, her hand finding its way down his torso. "These are my favourites," she commented, outlining his fern tattoos along his hips with her fingers. "Especially the stems," she teased, her fingers massaging below his navel.

Harry chuckled at her coy movement. "Oh, those?" he asked innocently, jerking his hips up and reiterating his comment. His semi-flaccid bulge, partially covered by the light bedsheet, bumped up against her hand.

Olivia laughed. "Brat," she told him, letting her hand graze across him before giving him a soft kiss.

"I'm just checking, sweetheart," Harry teased back, grasping her by the chin and returning her kiss. He propped himself upon one elbow, touching Olivia's side. "I'm partial to this one," he told her, rubbing his thumb along Olivia's side, where the silhouettes of five small sparrows flew. He focused on the one closest to her breast, his thumb meandering across the side of her chest.

"You're ridiculously sexy," he told her, sounding breathless and in awe of her sex appeal. "Why hasn't anyone snatched you up?"

Olivia snickered at his comment. "Just waiting for you, I guess," she quipped. The words hung heavy in the air after she spoke them. Her time with Harry didn't make her any less single than she was before she met him. It wasn't something they discussed, and Olivia didn't expect them to. Holiday rendezvous didn't turn into anything more than memories.

Harry smiled at Olivia but didn't answer. His hand crept across her back, gripping her other breast and pulling her closer to him. He pressed a sweet kiss against her forehead, tucking a lock of Olivia's hair behind her ear before resting his forehead against hers.

"I'm glad," Harry murmured, and again, Olivia felt as though he has more to say. And again, Harry only smiled at Olivia, keeping whatever thoughts he had going on in his mind to himself.

"You'll have to apologise to your sister for me monopolising all of your time here," he added, uttering a chuckle, showing he wasn't sorry at all. "I really couldn't help it," he laughed, his hand reaching further under Olivia's body and giving her breast a light squeeze.

"It's okay... Neither could I," Olivia confessed with a smirk, kissing Harry's wrist.

"Did I wreck a lot of plans?" he wondered, fluttering light kisses along Olivia's forehead and cheek.

"No," Olivia answered, an honest response. Life at Stephanie's house was chaotic but ran like a well-oiled machine, and despite being her guest, Olivia had to fit herself into the puzzle. "We're going to Disney tomorrow, and I'd ditch you for that, anyway," she told him, her tone light but her words serious. The best part about her brother-in-law playing hockey in Los Angeles was the easy commute to the Happiest Place on Earth. A visit to Stephanie's home was never complete without a Disney day or two. She wished Harry could come with her, but she suspected a crowded place like Disneyland was a place he avoided.