The Allentown Project

A black vehicle drove down the road past a big green sign bolted on a metal post over top the road, it read "ALLENTOWN: NEXT EXIT." Noah, Edgar, and Kaitlyn were in the car watching the road not letting anything get by them without them noticing it, they took the exit into the city. They began driving down the road and began passing stores off one by one until they got to a grocery store with a big red sign over it, it read: "AHERTS MARKET."

Noah stopped upon sight of not the building of the super market but of the parking lot leading up to the store.

"What the hell?" Noah asked as he rolled his window down.

"Where there so many Z's over there?" Edgar asked.

"I'm not so sure." Noah replied.

"Do you see anyone over there?" Kaitlyn asked.

"No, I don't see anyth-" Noah stopped as bullets flew into the air.

"Woah what the fuck?!" Edgar shouted in shock.

Just then a single person ran out from between the building and the swarm of zombies, Noah looked over to the person running away and he opened his door and stood out of it.

"Hey! Come here!" Noah shouted to the person. He honke te car horn.

The person stopped and turned to see Noah. The person then looked back to the zombies chasing after them, so they decided to run through the oarkingot in between cars and finally hopped the guard railing trying to get away from the zombies at a smart rate. As the person grew nearer Noah got back into the car and shut his door. The person ran out onto the road and got to the car door and opened it up, hopped in and slammed it closed.

Noah, Edgar, and Kaitlyn all looked at the person. Noah had his pistol out towards the person, which now that they were up close was visibly a man, he was clearly terrified of the three of them and obviously of the gun aimed towards him so he put his hands up.

"What was going on down in that parking lot?" Noah asked the man.

"My friends were all just killed." The man told Noah.

"Yeah, that happens sometimes." Noah replied. "Where's your gun?"

"No weapons, I escpaed from where I was... I never had a weapon." The man told him. "I am the last member of the AllenTown Project."

"What the fuck's that?" Edgar asked from the back seat of the car.

The man looked to him, "The AllenTown Project is a big community, well at least it was. Even before all of this started we were around. A gated off community just outside of the city."

"And so what happened?" Noah asked. "Why aren't you there anymore?"

"Well, we had over three hundred people as a part of the community, but they're all dead now." The man told them all. "My community turned rotten, so my sister and I we left it. Things went bad. My sister, she's gone now."

"Well, if you'd like, you can stay with us. My name's Noah." He held his hand out.

The man smiled, "My name's Aryan." Aryan was in his early twenties he was Indian American and had medium lengthed black hair. His eyes were brown and he was baby faced. He was wearing tight black jeans with torn up knee spaces and a tight grey t-shirt, a green overcoat and black combat boots.

"My name's Edgar and this is Kaitlyn." Edgar smiled. "It's nice to meet you."

"We were heading to the Wilkes-Barre and Scranton area. Are you aware of where that is?" Noah asked.

"No." Aryan told him. "I've never left Allentown."

"Ever?" Edgar asked.

"Yeah." Aryan answered.