Chapter One: Fresh Starts And Nightmares

Hey guys. I thought I would update before the 4th of July. I am watching some Jersey Shore and I thought I wanted to update. Anyway, let's get to the story. Now your not going to find out the secret right away so don't expect it. Back to the story. Let's get to it!
+++

AJ's POV

I ran down the hall of this big dark and scary house that I couldn't escape. I ran down and fell.

"Don't run away AJ" The scary voice said to me as I saw that shadow come to me and stare me in the eyes pointing a gun to chest.

"Leave me alone Lita!" I yelled. She evily laughed. "Bye Bye AJ" Lita said pulling the trigger and the gun shooting at my chest.

I screamed as I woke up in a panic. Kaitlyn immediately woke up with a look of worry. "AJ, what's wrong?" I didn't respond. My face told it all and Kaitlyn embraced me and rubbed my back.

She pulled away and I played back down and she did as well, cuddling me close as I fell back asleep.

+++

Kaitlyn's POV

I pulled up in the parking lot of the therapist. AJ has been taking therapy cause she can't get over this situation about Lita a few months ago. it's crazy.

I waited for about 5 minutes before AJ hopped in the car and I pecked her lips. "So babe, how was this therapy session?" I asked as I started driving.

"Yea. I am getting better. Babe, I am so sorry about putting all this stress on you. We are getting married and I am worried about Lita all the time" AJ said to me. It touched my heart.

"AJ, don't worry. That was a matter of Life and Death and I can't be mad for that. I love you and I will be here to support you forever" I said. She smiled and we enjoyed the rest of the ride to our pent house in N.J.

+++

I arrived at Kaitlyn and AJ's appartment through the elavator. They have a fancy pent house.

I got there and saw that I was the last one to arrive. "Hey everybody! I brougt Pepsi!" I shouted and I set it down on the snack table. It was movie night. 

"Hey Punky" AJ said hugging me. Yes, we all are friends and we still hand out a lot. I said hey to everyone.

We all got into our normal spots. Kaitlyn and AJ cuddle on the couch. Seth gets the bean bag and I get the recliner.

Kaitlyn's POV

I was getting ready to watch the movie but my head began feeling a little naucious. I excused my self and went to take some Advil and I started feeling a little better but my head still felt weird. Probably just a little cold. Nothing big, at least that's what I thought..

+++

What did you guys think?

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy