Chapter 7: Mistakes Were Made

AJ's POV 

I finished slipping on my coverse. I was meeting Seth and I kind of needed to talk to someone. I got my car keys and made my way out of my hotel room and down the hall and into the elevator. I heard someone call for me to hold the elevator and I did, but of course the person was Kaitlyn. Once she saw me, I could tell she wanted to hug me. She then cleared her throat. 

I tried to ingore her presence but it was tough. I kept my composure and didn't look at her, but I felt her eyes on me. Oh my god, what was taking this elevator so damn long. "AJ, I-" Kaitlyn spoke to me but I quickly shut it down. "No Kaitlyn. I would rather not talk." She then looked a little sad but wouldn't leave me alone. 

"AJ, please ju-" Kaitlyn was saying before the elevators door opened and I dashed out past everyone in the lobby and ran to my rental. I quickly opened the door and locked the other ones. I then started my car and made my way to Lamars donuts. I got there eaily and made my way there. 

I didn't see Seth but a server  said that he reserved a table for us. She led me to that table and I sat and waited for Seth. It was taking him a while but whateves. Probably got caught up with some Authority meeting or some shit. 

Kaitlyn's POV 

I walked into Larmars donut. The server led me to a table where there was a woman and that woman was AJ. She looked at me and her eyes grew wide. I sat down. Then my phone vibrated, so did AJ's. 

SR: My good friend has informed me that both of you have came to Lamars. Now both of you will talk and you can't leave until you work your problems or unless get on speaking terms. Seth Rollins strikes again. Oh, and you if try to leave, it won't happen. Look at the door. :) 

Me and AJ both looked at the door, seeing Seth standing there with a smirk. I sighed but I was happy. I can finally try to get AJ to talk to me. "Well, I guess we will have a dozen glazed," I spoke to the waiter. The waited nodded and walked away. 

"So AJ, I guess we have to talk." I awaited AJ to respond. "Find, but I will speak first. Kaitlyn, you hurt me. You had sex with Punk. When we got togeter after Lita's death, we promised to stay loyal and start over. And you broke that promise! And why, cause you were drunk. You didn't give a damn about me or that damn promise when you were sucking Punk's dick! No you weren't! I fucking love you with all my fucking heart, but nope, you go and get pregnant. What kind of shit is that? Bullshit!" AJ exclaimed letting everything out before her eyes watered, and she let a few tears slip. 

"AJ, I understand. I felt the pain you feel npw, but I want to move on. I want to get past you. And the truth is, I just want you, poor or rich, sick or healthy. I love you AJ. I really do. Please just let me love you. I want to come home, and just move on. Please, I want it to be AJ and Kaitlyn. Please. I would do anything." 

The server came over with our box of donuts. AJ opened the box and we each took one. Slowly eating one in silence. We finished as both licked our lips. AJ then looked at me with honest eyes. "Look Kaitlyn, I do want to go home and cuddle with you and nothing would make me happier, but I just need a little time. We can move on. I forgive you and Punk and to be honest, I wouldn't even be that mad if you weren't pregant. We can be ok right now, we can be together I guess, but I am not ready for you to come home right now, or for you to kiss me. I just need time." 

I looked at AJ stand and I nodded. "That's fine babe, take all the time you need." AJ nodded and gave me a short smile before making her way to the door, Seth nodding and making her way out. I sighed and saw up making my way over to Seth. 

My phone ranged and I took it out. It was my doctor and told me some interesting. I listened to every word the doctor spoke with my mouth hung. I couldn't believe it. I hung up and Seth looked at me. "Who wa that?" Seth asked. "It was my doctor and he told me some interesting news!" I yelled at Seth with a smile. "And that is?" Seth asked. 

"Seth, the test made a mistake. I'm not pregant!" 

+++

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy