Chapter 3: Trips To The Hostpitial

Hi guys! I know you have been waiting. Anyway, I am feeling sad cause school is starting soon! :( Anyway, I thought I would update for you guys.

+++

The Next Day

AJ's POV

I can't believe that Kaitlyn is pregnant. I am happy that she is having a child but I am upset, cause a man will have a family with me.

We sat in the waiting room waiting for the doctor. Kaitlyn's eyes were full of fear. She cried and apologized last night cause she was so worried that I was going to leave her. I would never.

"Bonin" The doctor called as we stood up and followed him into the room and Kaitlyn laid down on the metal bed.

I sat in the chair. "So Ms. Bonin, you are here cause you found out that you are pregnant" The doctor said looking over his clipboard.

Kaitlyn nodded her head. Well let's do an ultrasound.

Kaitlyn's POV

I took a deep breath and raised up my shirt. The doctor put this thingy with this jelly on my stomach and moved it around.

It tickled but my baby showed up on the screen. It was small but it looked alright. It was adorable.

I smiled slightly. "Ms. Bonin, you are 2 months and 3/4 weeks pregnant" The doctor said smiling. I almost choked "Really?" Me and AJ asked at the same time.

The doctor nodded. "So, can we know who the baby's father is?" AJ asked. "Yea, do you have anyone" The doctor asked. I nodded and went outside in the hall to text Seth.

K- Hey Seth, big news.

S- Hey K, what's the news?

K- I am pregnant!

S- OMG! Congrats! But who is the father?

K- That's what I am texting you for. You are the only guy I had sex with before I got with AJ...

S- Sure, I will come and give a DNA Test.

Seth's POV

I hopped in my car and started my journey to the hospital.

I personally don't want a kid. I am not ready to be a dad. I pulled up to the hospital.

I got to the room and greeted AJ and Kaitlyn. "Hey girls" I said hugging them both.

"So what do I have to do?" "Simple, let me get a swab of DNA from you're mouth. Open wide" The doctor said.

I opened my mouth and the doctor took the DNA stick got some spit from my mouth. And put in a bag.

"OK, so this is going to take a few days so you guys are free to go" The doctor said and walked out.

+++

So what do you guys think?

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy