Chapter 4: Secrets Revealed

Hey guys, you are going to kill me but here is an update. I tried to make an update as long as I could. So yes here you go guys. Chapter 4.

+++

Kaitlyn's POV

I sighed as I sat on the couch. Me and AJ just got back from the doctor. She rubbed my arm slightly.

"Babe, there is no need to be upset. I know you and Seth probably had sex while you were together. I am not upset. Let's just wait till the results come back" AJ said connecting our hands and I looked down and smiled.

She looked so supportive and I couldn't help but feel bad. I l know that baby is not Seth's but I can't tell AJ that. I felt horrible.

"Babe, is there anything I can do for you?" I looked at AJ with a look of guilt. "I could use some spaghetti and meat balls from the nice restaurant on the other side of town please" I said softly.

AJ nodded. "Be back in a flash" AJ said picking up the keys and dashing out of the elevator. I quickly grabbed my phone and called the mystery person.

K- Hey, things have happened.

?- What do you mean? People found out?

K- I am pregnant and you are the last person I have slept with. Get you're ass here now!

?- OMG! Fuck! I will be there soon.

I waited for like 10 minutes until the mystery person walked in. I stood up. You could feel the tension in the room.

"Are you sure you that you're pregnant?" He asked pacing around the room.

"Yes and I need you to take a test. Go down to that hospitial and give DNA!" I shouted.

"Fine but I can't be that baby's father. We slept together one time" I said rushing taking the elevator out of AJ and Kaitlyn's penthouse.

Monday Night RAW

AJ's POV

I walked around backstage and wondered into catering and I sat down at a table across from Seth.

"Hey Seth" I said smiling. He looked up with a kind of depressed look. "Hey" he mumbled.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing" He said not looking at me. "Seth, something is obviously wrong" I said.

"Ok fine. Truth is I don't want to be the father of Kaitlyn's baby. I am not ready to have a child. I am just hoping that I am not the father. I know it sounds wrong but I don't want a child yet" Seth said looking me dead in the eye. 

I was going to respond but Kaitlyn came running in with Phil. "Guys, we need to go to the hospital. The doctor said that the results are in!"

We all rushed to Kaitlyn's and I SUV and hopped in rushing to the hospital.

We walked inside and waited for the doctor. He came and brought us all to the doctors room and we all awaited with nerves going through all of us. We all wanted to know.

"So, we got the results about half an hour ago and Colby Lopez is not the father of Celeste Bonin's baby"

I looked at Kaitlyn suspiciously. "How is that possible Kaitlyn?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders but looked so guilty.

"But we did get another DNA sample and that test came back 100% positive. The father of the baby is Philip Brooks"

+++

What did you guys think?

Sorry for the delay.

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy