Chapter Eleven: Why Must the Attacks Continue?

AJ's POV

I finished putting on the finishing touches on my dress. They were throwing a celebratio  for Cena and since I'm his girlfriend, I had to be out there. I finished putting on lip gloss, before turning to Kaitlyn. "Babe, you look beautiful. I'm jealous of John. He gets to kiss those lips," Kaitlyn said. "Don't worry babe, you can have more of me tonight." I shot her a wink, and skipped out of the locker room. I made my way to the gorrila. John's music hit and we walked out, kissed at the top of the ramp and walked down the ramp and got in the ring.

Before we could even get mics, Brock Lesnar's music hit and he came out with Paul Heynan. They weren't suppose to be here. John looked like he didn't know what's up, but went along with it. We were great actors.

Brock stepped into the ring, and charged at John and tackled him. I tried to get him off of John but he punched me, and I sold it, rolling out of the ring. I rolled over to the barricade. Before I knew it, a fan dumped his water on me. I looked up to see who it was, but he grabbed my hair very hard and tried to pull me over the barricade. I screamed. Security rushed over, but the fan ran out through the crowd. I then ran backstage, ingnoring everyone.

I screamed everywhere. I'm tired of this guy coming and attacking me. I went directly to creative. I pushed in there and all the writers looked worried. "Why the hell were they out there early!?" I yelled knocking scripts off the table. No one answered and I was frustrated. I slapped one of the creative writes and he fell out of his chair. I picked up the chair and threw it at the wall.

"Who the hell wrote that script?!" I yelled again. I heard a voice behind me. It was Rita. "I did. What's going on here?" She asked. I turned to her and gave her my character's crazy smile. I then attacked her, slapping her. I've been so stressed lately and my anger was being taken out on Rita. I then heard yelling and huge muscular arms wrap around my waist and pull me out of the room, carrying me to a locker room. I realized it was John. I screamed and kicked, trying to get out of his grasp. "Let me go, John!" I yelled. "AJ, calm down. It was just improv," John told me. "No, ever since I saw Rita in the crowd, that fan has attacked me and I'm tired of being attacked!" I yelled. John brought me into a tight hug, rubbing my back. It calmed me down. He pulled away, smiling. John then walked away.

+

I had just gotten to my hotel room. Kaitlyn's was upstairs on the next floor. It sucks getting separate rooms, but I was going to stay with her anyway. I grabbed some pajamas; simple tank top and sweatpants.

I went to open my door and almost died. Rita was standing there, smiling, about to knock. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"AJ, I'm sorry for what happened with these constant attacks. I'm sorry for sending Brock early. Its my first time working for such a big company, and I got nervous. Steph and Paul approved, I didn't think it was a problem," she said, moving some hair behind her ear. She continued. "To make it up to you, I'll treat you and Kaitlyn to a dinner of your choice. We can do it on Saturday. I'm free and so are you and Kaitlyn. Please?" She asked. I hesitated, but since Kaitlyn was going to be there, I couldn't refuse. "Sure." Rita smiled and waved goodbye. She then walked down the hallway and around the corner.

I took a deep breath. Maybe this dinner date thing could go good, or bad. I could only hope for the best. Please, let nothing happen at this dinner date. I then closed my door, and began skipping to the elevator, not knowing that I was being watched.

So, what did you guys think?

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy