Chapter 9: Everything Is Not What It Seems

AJ'sPOV

I walked my way into the arena. It has been a week since the whole incident with the crazy guy and the Lita look alike. I would finally get to see my Kaity bear after 4 days. Different schedules are not fun.

I made my way into the Divas locker room and saw most of the Divas there. They all said hello. I put my things in a locker. I then made my way to catering. When I got there, I walked into catering. There was a lot of tension. I saw John and went over and sat with him. "Hey John." I waved. "Hey AJ, did you hear the news?" John asked. I shook my head no. "Apparently, our story line may becoming to an end soon. They say they might had your contract to our title match and they might make me loose." John told me. My eyes opened wide. "Are you serious?" I asked. He nodded yeah. "That sucks. I'm going to go look for Kaitlyn." I said and got up and walked out of catering. I made my way down the hall, checking every locker room. There was no sign of Kaitlyn anywhere. I eventually gave up and went back to the locker room to get ready for the show tonight.

I still hasn't seen Kaitlyn. I got out my phone and called her. She didn't answer. I decided to text her. Hey babe, I miss you. I thought we were supposet o see each other tonight. I wish youwere here. I wanna know where you are and if your safe. Iloveyou. -AJ.

I got dressed in my new T-shirt, jeans and some Chuck Taylors. I then made my way to the gorilla, meeting John. His theme blasted and we made our way out. He did his slaute and ran to the ring while I skipped behind him. We got in the ring and John grabbed a mic. Before he started speaking, I looked in the crowd. I saw the Lita look alike. She starred at me. It creeped me out. Next thing you know, a crazy fan jumped out of the audience and slid into the ring, charging at me. John tackled him and I slid out of the ring. I noticed the guy, it was the same guy. It was so scary. I looked in the audience and the Lita look a like wasn't there. I shook my head. Security grabbed the guy but he hit John pretty hard in the head, John was bleeding. They took him backstage. I don't know why this guy keeps attacking me or why this girl is always in the crowd.

I walked to the back of the arena, trying to catch my thoughts. I closed my eyes. I was relaxing. I felt a hand roughly grab my shoulder but I opened my eyes and screamed. I looked up to see John. "Hey AJ, its just me. I have a fan that would love to meet you." He said. I smiled. "Who?" I asked hopping up off the crate. He moved out of the way. I was shocked. The fan was the Lita look a like..

So, what did you guys think?

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy