Chapter 5: Flashbacks and Broken Hearts

So, a lot of you were very surprised about Phil being the father. I couldn't make Seth the father, it would be way too obvious but when I made Punk that father, all of you were on the edge of your seats shocked and surprised and that's exactly what I wanted. The only person that actually knew was @RomanReignsGirl. Go check out her amazing page, and read some of her stories. Plenty to choose from, you won't be dissapointed.

+++

AJ's POV

I was so shocked. Seth wasn't Kaitlyn's baby, but Phil was?!? How the hell is that possibe? I was starting to get very upset and soon, no one was going to see real world AJ, they were going to see T.V AJ, the one that is way mentally unstable and they weren't going to like it.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENEND? I WANT ANSWERS AND I WANT THEM NOW!" I was fuming. "AJ, look, it was just an ho-' Punk was saying into I slapped that taste out of his mouth. I then kicked him in the groin sending him to his knee's. I then backed away sendinh him a crazy look before I ran at him connecting my knee with his face.

I got up and looked at Kaitlyn. She looked guilty and scared at the same time. "You lying, cheating bitch!" I yelled as I attacked Kaitlyn puching and clawing as she went down to the ground. I felt arms wrap around me and carry me out of the room and into the hall. The person turned out to be Seth as he set me down. I tried to get up and run back in but he sat on my lap forcing me to stay in my seat.

"AJ, you have got to calm down. I know this looks way bad but the point is that you need to calm down and talk to them, and see what happened" Seth said trying to calm me down.

"Seth, they had sex with each other and now Kaitlyn's pregnant and it hurts" I said as I started to tear up. Seth got off of me and stood up and so did I. Seth aembraced me and right now, I just needeed a hug to calm down. After about five minutes of hugging, we parted.

"I am ready to go back inside and hear them out" I said calmy. Seth hestitated but agreed as we walked back inside. Kaitlyn was sitting next to Punk as she has a bruise on her cheek and Punk had a black eye, with ice on it.

"Guys, as I said earlier, I want anexplanation and that's all I want" I said sitting across from them looking at them both trying to hold back tears. They both looked at each other before looking at me. After a minute of silence, Kaitlyn decided to spoke up.

"AJ, this is how the story goes" Kaitlyn spoke up getting ready to tell me how she cheated on Punk.

{ FLASHBACK WILL BE TOLD IN KAITLYN'S POV SO I DON'T CONFUSE ANYONE}

I was sitting in my hotel room after the show just relaxing. You were in N.J with your family for a family reunion. I heard a knock at the door and in came Seth and Punk with drinks, and video games, just to have a little celebration which was a very big surprise to me.

We played video games and me and Seht got drunk for 3 hours and Punk drank pepsi. It was about 1:00 in the mornign when I decided to tell everyone to go to their hotel rooms. Seth did cause his was right down the hall.

Punk decided to stay cause he didn't want anything to happen to me because I was really drunk. I told him he didn't have to sleep on the couch and he could share a bed with me. He hesitated but agreed. We were just laying there talking about random things like total dumbass's and then out of no where, I kissed Punk.

He didn't kiss back at first but then he did, leading us to having a full out make out session with him on top. Our clothes came off and we had sex.

The next morning, we woke up and swore we would never tell anyone of this cause it was an honest mistake. It was all my fault. I was drunk and the drinks took over and I wouldn't tell Punk to stop

AJ's POV

I can't believe that Kaitlyn actually told me everything that happened. I was still pissed off and hurt. Weather she was drunk or not, it doesn't give her a free passage way to fuck Punk and then get pregnant by him too.

"Well, that's all I wanted" I said standing up. Kaitlyn stood up too. "I'm so glad we can work through this babe" she said trying to hug me but I backed up.

"No, that's all I needed to know that you don;t give two shits about me, or our relationship, and Punk obviously doesn't give a shit about our relationship or me and his relationship. You both a pathetic" I said looking at both in disgust.

"Don;t give me that crap, didn't you and Punk cheat on me basically during our whole relationship?" She yelled.

"Who cares, youm got together with Seth, we broke up and we went through Love and War. We had just started dating, and I know my cheating was bad. It put me and all of you in danger and got my ex boyfriend killed and Lita killed too. I am not proud of my cheating but Kaitlyn, we live together, you go on and on saying you want to get married, adopt a child, and start a family, but you go out and do this too me!" I yelled.

She then looked at me but no words came out. I looked right through her knowing she knew I was completly right. "Maybe, our story comes to an end right here" I said looking at Kaitlyn. "What's the call then. Do we call it quits?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Guys, you can't do this. We made a mistake AJ" Punk said standing up looking at us both. "Punk's right. You guys have such a strong relationship. It can't end, not end like this" Seth said.

I looked at Kaitlyn. "We had a good relationship but as a right now, Kaitlyn's we are through. I wan't your things out of my house by tomorrow. And I mean it" I said walking out of the room with tears in my eyes. This was really the end of AJ and Kaitlyn.

+++

So what did you guys think?

Hope you liked it.

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy