Chapter 8: Mysteries

AJ's POV

I had just arrived home, before my phone binged. I checked the text I received and I couldn't believe what I was reading. I put my phone down and sped to the hospital. Glad I didn't get caught by cops.

I got to the hospital in no time and walked inside. I told the front lady everything that she needed to know and pointed me to the room. I jogged to the room and walked in there. Seth, Punk, and Kaitlyn were there.

The doctor walked in and he had a folder in his hand. "As Celeste told you all, she is not pregnant. Our new intern got folders mixed up from the test results. You're not pregnant but a girl named Celeste Boin is," the doctor spoke and we all understood until Punk stood up. "Wait, but you said the baby is mine." We all looked at the doctor. "Yes. Another name got mixed up. The father of her baby is Phil Brown. Our intern messed up completely and she was fired." "What about my test and I haven't got my period," Celeste spoke with a dumb look on her face. "The pregnancy was faulty and it didn't do it's job. And you're period should be happening soon. Everyone girl gets super late at one point," The doctor spoke and left the room.

"So, can things go back to normal? Forget this ever happened?" Seth asked me. I nodded. Kaitlyn smiled and gave me a huge hug. I hugged back even though my organs were being squished together. She let me go and we all left the hospital. Me and Kaitlyn went home and got our house back to normal. And the first thing we did, let's just say it we both had a pleasurable night and it wasn't PG.

Next Week

Monday Night RAW

I skipped to the ring in my Cena shirt, jean shorts, and my Converse. I got on the ring and sat on the middle rope, waiting for my opponent. I looked over at the fans and one fan caught my eye. She looked like Lita, just without all the tattoos. I shook my head, probably just an illusion.

Suddenly, a crazy guy jumped the barricade and ran into the ring and charged at me. I screamed and hopped to the ground and rolled out of the ring. The security caught him and dragged him backstage.

I stood outside the ring, my heart beating outside my chest. I was in complete shock that a fan tried to attack me. Security asked if I was OK and well to complete. I nodded and got back in the ring, sitting on the ropes. RAW had cut to commercial after the attack because the arena was dark and they played things on the titantron.

The lights came back on but my music didn't play like usual.  I looked over to the crowd and the Lita look alike wasn't there. I shook my head. They showed a backstage segment and it was suppose to happen after my match. I was confused. A stage hand told me that I need to get backstage immediately and my match had been cut. I nodded and exited the ring and ran backstage.

I got backstage and just as I reached the curtain, Sheamus's music played. "Good luck Sheamo" I said calling him by his nickname. "Thanks." I walked backstage and a stage hand told me that I needed to go see Hunter.

I made my way to his office and I knocked. "Come in." I entered and he motioned to take a seat. "AJ, we are so sorry for that wreckless mam tonight. We don't even know why it happened but sometimes it does but you did the right thing as far as getting out of the ring. One question. Do you feel that your safety is in danger?" Hunter spoken with a serious tone. "Nope, but that guy is going to jail, right?" I asked. Hunter nodded. "Thanks Hunter," I spoke as I got up and left the room. I went to find Kaitlyn.

I found her and she was about so speak. "I'm fine and safe. Don't say anything. We have other problems. I saw a Lita look alike in the crowd tonight." I spoke and Kaitlyn looked at me weird. Then Kaitlyn received a text. It was from a blocked number. It was a picture message and the picture was a picture of the Lita look alike..

So what did you guys think?

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy