Chapter Two: Championships And Planning

Hello everyone. I thought I would update todaySo here is Chapter 2 of the story.

+++

WWE Battleground

Kaitlyn's POV

I walked backstage. Tonight I face Brie for the title. Most of you think probably think it's the Divas title, nope it is for the returning Women's championship.

I ran up the stairs to the gorrila. I saw Brie. "Hey girl, are you ready to put on a show?" I asked. "Yes, glad to be facing you. I love your wrestling skills" Brie said hugging me. I smiled as my theme played.

+++

I rose to my feet using the ropes. We have been going at it for about a good 30 minutes. As soon as I was back up. I was being drop kicked out of the ring with Brie coming with.

I groaned in pain as I used some strength to stand. I grabbed Brie's hair and I threw her over the announcer table. I tried to catch my breath. Brie got up and tried to run at me but I side stepped her as she crashed into the barricade.

I then ran full speed and and speared her breaking the barricade. I then used an ounce left of my strength and picked her up and put her in the ring.

I then went for the cover.

1...

2...

3...

DDD!

I won the match. I let tears roll as the ref handed me the Woman's Championship. I held it high as the crowd roared. I rolled our of the ring and ran backstage.

"Babe! Congrats!" AJ said as she jumped in my arms and planted a nice kiss on my lips. "Thanks AJ" I said with a smile. Superstars and Divas smiled and clapped for me. This was a monumental moment.

The Next Day

I sat across AJ as we planned our wedding. "So babe, I want to have our wedding outside" AJ said. I couldn't really concentrate.

I had one of those dizzy headaches. I have been getting those a lot lately. I rubbed my temples. AJ noticed.

"Headache? Babe, I am going to get you some medicine. Go lay down" AJ said as she got her car keys and left.

I don't know what's going on. I couldn't be pregnant, could I?

+++

Vote!

Comment!

-JohnCenaGuy