Introduction

In the city of Yorknew, there lived a clan that only a few people knew about. This clan was known as the wolf clan.

In this clan, their eyes turn electric blue or pure darkness black when they are filled with hate, rage, anger, or even sadness and each person has a wolf birthmark of any dark color on their bodies. This clan is filled with assassins that don't hesitate to kill anyone.

It doesn't matter to them if it is a man, woman, or even a child. As they kill countless people, they feel no emotion which means they only negative feelings. That is until a certain child was born.

This child was a girl, a very mysterious child. She had some feelings when she was not suppose to. She has dark chocolate brown hair, brown eyes ( turns electric blue ), and has her wolf birthmark on her left hand in dark blue.

She received a nickname from the people in the city and her nickname was Nightkiller. She received this nickname (code name) since she only kills in the night, leaving no trace, and walks in the night thus the name Nightkiller.

She is considered the number one assassin in her clan since she was able to kill with no hesitation at the age of 2.

One night, she went on a mission to kill a certain man and went back to her clan. When she arrived, she saw everyone, including her mom and dad, laying on the ground lifeless. She saw puddles of blood surrounding her people and also a certain troupe who was walking away. She only knew two things about the troupe.

One: They have a tattoo of a spider with a number on them.

Two: They were in a troupe called Phantom Troupe.

The girl just stared at the clan and thought of one thing in her mind as her brown eyes turn electric (ocean or whatever) blue.

Revenge

She packed her bag with jewels, money, clothes, a book, a bottle of water, food, weapons (daggers, ninja stars, and a chain scythe), and a extra pair of gloves (the ones with no finger tips).

She put the bag on, took her long stick (when split in half turns to swords), puts on headphones, put her dark grey beanie on and left to a certain island to train and to become stronger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers! As to remind you, this is my first story I have created in Wattpad. To you readers, please comment or vote if you like this introduction and wish me luck since I'm so nervous!
Please continue if you like and I hope this story is good.

P.S: I do not own Hunter x Hunter but I own the wolf clan and the girl!