Chapter 4: Hunter Exam is at a Restaurant?!

Sapphire POV

All of us walk to the cottage until we heard a crash inside. I ran while everyone else was behind me. When I opened the door, I saw the man injured and the woman in the arms of a kiriko ( don't remember ). When the kiriko left to the forest, I quickly saw another kiriko smirking and I knew this was all an act. Except the part when the man was seriously injured even though it was an act.

Heh. They can't fool me. I can see that they are lying to us. Plus, I heard their conversation. I thought in my head as I just sighed.

Timeskip the whole action to when they come back

"You all pass!" The father kiriko said. Everyone smiled except me.

"Leorio, even though you didn't know that this was a trick, you treated my wound and kept saying that they will be fine. You also treated me faster than a normal doctor therefore allowing you to take the exam." The man said. Leorio grinned.

"Kurapika, you were very observant and saw through our trap, you pass." The woman said. Kurapika smiled.

"Sapphire, even though you did nothing, you knew we were planning this from the beginning and also after Leorio helped me, you threw a star ( don't know the name ) at me knowing I was an imposter, therefore you pass." The man said as he winked at me. I smirked under my hood so only he could see.

Flashback

When Leorio left to find the others, I threw a star, only giving him a small cut on the cheek. He stood still shock.

( I'm calling her ninja stars, stars, in the story from now on)

" Who are you?" I asked with no emotion. His eyes widened before he sighed.

"You caught me. You pass." He said as he smiled at me.

"Knew it" I muttered as I took the star that was stuck in the wood.

"Tell me, how did you know?" He asked, his eyes filled with curiosity.

I just sighed at him and looked around to see no one so I told him.

"I'm from the Wolf clan. You could say we are the same level as the Zoldyck family. In our clan, we assassins have the ability to see through everything. You could say that my mark glows when I used it. We also have different abilities to which I'm not going to talk about but I'll tell you a secret." I said to the man as he nodded for me to continue. I leaned to his ear and whispered.

" When I see blood, I feel like killing someone but I resist so I could hold it in. What I'm saying is, when I go to bloodlust mode, my mark turns blood red and the only thing that can stop me from killing with pleasure is when I listen to my music" I whispered in his ear and leaned back. He looked at me with wide, shocked eyes.

" Keep it a secret no matter what" I said in a monotone voice. He nodded and as we stood up, we saw the others coming.

Flashback End

"Gon, you were able to tell us apart and you have superhuman hearing and smell, allowing you to pass." The father kiriko said. Gon grinned.

"Now then, we'll take you to the exam! Follow us!" They yelled. I sweatdropped as everyone followed including me.

At the Cliff

The kiriko family took everyone except me since I told them not to. They nodded as the parents took Leorio since he was heavy and the man and woman got Gon and Kurapika. Everyone looked at me since I had no ride. I sighed I murmured a chant.