Chapter 1

"Anakin! Stop, it's not going to work!" I hear my dad say from down the hall. I look at Ahsoka and she's smiling from ear to ear. "They've been going at this for almost a half hour!" I groan falling on my pillow "Jinn, normally I wouldn't suggest-" I sit up and say "C'mon let's go get Padmé." she smiles we grab our lightsabers, hoods, and comlinks. We walk out of the room and down the hallway to the hanger. "Can you fly a speeder?" Ahsoka asks, I smile and say "Of course." she smiles and we get on a speeder and drive out of the temple into the bright skies of Coruscant. "Wahoo!" Ahsoka yells above the wind, I laugh as we fly around Coruscant and park at the senate. "That was awesome!" Ahsoka says I laugh, it's a good thing my mother taught me how to fly. We walk inside the big senate building and look around the vast hallways until we see Padmè's office. I knock on the door and Padmè opens it. "Hello girls! Come in." She says I smile and walk in "Oh Jinn I was just talking to your mother, she says hello and she can't wait for your next visit." I smile, everyone knows who my mother is... but no one knows who my father is, they all think he died in a fire. Just one more lie I have to keep. "Thank you Padmè." I say, she nods and Ahsoka says "We were wondering if you could help us?" Padmè sits down on her couch and says "Oh of course, sit down." I smile and sit down next to Ahsoka. "What can I help you with?" I look at Ahsoka and say "So, Obi-Wan and Anakin are arguing again." Padmè laughs "That doesn't surprise me." I smile, and continue "So they are arguing about going to Jabba for information." She smiles and says "You want me to take you guys to Tatooine." We nod and she says "Put your hoods on and meet me down the hall." I smile and Ahsoka and I walk out of her office with hoods on a couple minutes later she comes down the hall."Alright dears, let's go to Tatooine." Padmè says motioning us to the doors, I smile and walk in with Ahsoka. "Woah!" Ahsoka says walking to the dining room. I laugh and walk straight to the bowl of chocolates. I pop some in my mouth and Padmè laughs and says "That's the first thing everyone goes for." I smile and she says "Well we should be at Tatooine in a little bit."