Chapter 6

"Put me down!" I hear Derek yell from down the hall, I sprint down the hall and stop dead in my tracks when I see a Yellow Zabrak holding Derek by the throat. "Put him down!" I yell he rolls his eyes and says "What are you going to do to me?" I pull out my blue lightsaber and he drops Derek and steps up to me. As he gets closer I realize how much taller he is than me. "Come at me." He challenges. I smirk "Oh I will." Then I ignite my lightsaber and he ignites his. I lunge towards him, and he blocks my blade just barely. He knocks me into the wall using the force. He lunges towards me and I just barely deflect his blade, he pushes his blade closer and closer to my neck and I keep punching mine farther away from me. "Jinn!" I turn my head and Ahsoka is running towards me the Zabrak looks at Ahsoka and I use the force to knock him out the nearest window. "Are you okay?!" Ahsoka yells pulling me in a deathly tight hug. "I'm fine- Derek!" I release my grasp on Ahsoka and run to Derek's side. "Are you okay?" I ask he nods but rubs his throat, "I'm fine." He chokes out. "Derek, I've known you for twelve years, you're not okay. Now let me help you." I insist, he reluctantly nods and I help him rest his throat, "Now as your bestest friend in the whole world... you need to stay there." I say he rolls his eyes and then I hear Lightsabers clashing in a different room and I look to Ahsoka then back to Derek "Derek I need you scratch everything I just said. Leave here as fast as you can, keep others safe." He nods and I look to Ahsoka "You go find Anakin and I'll go find Obi-Wan." She nods and we bold town the hallways and to other rooms.

I run back into the throne room. I freeze right as the door opens "You come any closer I'll kill her." I look to the red Zabrak... And it's no ordinary Zabrak "Maul." I say he turns to face me. "Well would you look at that? Two Kenobi's in the same room! How lucky am I?" I put my hands out and say "Maul, you don't have to kill her." He smiles and his teeth are yellow and rotted. "Oh but this is so much fun! Fun for the whole family!" He chuckles and Dad steps up and says "Please just let her go." I look over at him and he is on the verge of tears. "But I love this. Seeing you in pain. It's great fun for me. After what you put me through." I bite my tongue and dad says "You don't want Satine you want me, I know it." Maul acts like he's contemplating this option but says "Nah I like this." He shoves mom forward and dad and I reach out for her. But it's too late, the life is draining... The darksaber has entered. Dad slides forward and holds mom before she hits the ground. I see their lips moving but I can't hear a thing... All I hear is Mauls deranged laughter and Ahsoka and Anakin running into the room. I give Ahsoka one last glance and the look on her face tells me to not do it... But I ignore it. I run towards Maul tears streaming down my face. He runs out and crashes through a window to a different building, I follow. "You Killed Her!" I scream, I hit the roof and roll over my shoulder to my feet. "Yes I did and it was so much fun." I glare and lunge toward him "You Killed Her! Your A Monster!" I scream, he laughs and says "Yes I did and It was worth it to see you in all that pain. And yet again I am one step ahead." And with that he steps off of the roof and onto a ship driven by the one and only Cad Bane.