Chapter 12

(Unknown P.o.v) <<< B/C I can *insert evil laugh here*

  I walk around lost in the dark. Out of the corner of my eye I see sparks flying. I walk towards it and see that it's a campfire. I sit down just out of it's reach so they can't see me. And I hear her beautiful voice "There's a house we can build Every room inside is filled With things from far away The special things I compile Each one there to make you smile On a rainy day They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy They can say, they can say we've lost our minds I don't care, I don't care if they call us crazy Runaway to a world that we design Every night I lie in bed The brightest colors fill my head A million dreams are keeping me awake I think of what the world could be A vision of the one I see A million dreams is all it's gonna take A million dreams for the world we're gonna make However big, however small Let me be part of it all Share your dreams with me You may be right, you may be wrong But say that you'll bring me along To the world you see To the world I close my eyes to see I close my eyes to see Every night I lie in bed The brightest colors fill my head A million dreams are keeping me awake A million dreams, a million dreams I think of what the world could be A vision of the one I see A million dreams is all it's gonna take A million dreams for the world we're gonna make For the world we're gonna make" I smile and the other people clap and laugh. I smile and she turns to face the Twi'lek and I see how much she looks like her mother.