Chapter 5

"This was your room! It's so open!" Ahsoka says spinning around the room I smile, I have bookcases lining one wall, my bunk bed on the other, and a desk next to the bed. "Yep I run around my room a lot so it needs to be open so I can run around and not die." Ahsoka laughs and sits down on the bottom bunk. "I love your wardrobe." I grab my wookie stuffed animal and sit down on the floor, "Thank you, you can borrow some if you would like." She smiles and says "Thanks!" I nod and say "Here you and Anakin get to meet my mother so let's get you dressed." She smiles and sits down on the bench I keep by my desk. I walk to the closet and grab my navy blue T-Shirt dress, lavender belt, and navy blue knee high boots. "Here see if this fits you. I don't think that your comfortable in mandolin armor the whole day." I say handing her the outfits she smiles and walks to the bathroom to change. I sit down on the bench, grab my camera from the drawer, and set it up on my tripod. Before I figured out that I'm force sensitive I wanted to be a photographer. I also took a lot of embarrassing videos as a kid. I click the record button and move the tripod to the corner of the room. Ahsoka comes out and -if I'm being honest I squealed a bit- I smile and she laughs "You look so cute!" I say she laughs more and says "Okay now since you're already ready let me do your hair." I smile and say "Okay." She smiles and I sit down and she braids my hair. She does two dutch braids that wrap into buns at the bottom. "What's the camera for?" Ahsoka asks sliding the last bobby pin in. I laugh and say "Just some blackmail." She laughs and walks up to the camera and makes weird faces in it. I laugh and stand next to her and make some faces with her to. We burst out laughing and then I kiss her just like the first time she kisses back. I hear a knock on my door I roll my eyes and she laughs so I laugh to. I grab the camera stop recording as I shove it back in the drawer, Ahsoka opens the door and Anakin is back in his Jedi robes. I stand next to Ahsoka and Anakin says "Is it a dress up party? Because I apparently wasn't invited." I laugh and Ahsoka says "Jinn is going to take me to meet the duchess. Wanna come?" He nods and says "Obi-wan was going to do the same thing... But take me of course." I laugh and say "Might as well get going." He nods and we walk to her throne room. "You guys need authorization, hold on let me go in first." I say they nod and I step in, good thing I went first. "Really." I say laughing, dad and mom turn around and I laugh as I see dad with a hint of purple lipstick. "He was helping me fix my earrings!" Mom says I laugh more and say "Sure he was, dad you might want to." I make a washing motion over my lip and he nods and wipes his lip. I walk to the door, then turn around and say "Lock the door next time." They laugh and I open the door "Come in." Ahsoka and Anakin file in and I bite the inside of my cheek to keep myself from laughing. "Ahsoka, Anakin this is my mother Duchess Satine." Ahsoka waves and mother says "So you are Ahsoka! Jinn has told me so much about you. It's a pleasure to meet you." Ahsoka shakes moms hand and says "The pleasures all mine." She smiles and that's when I hear a crash from the next room. I reach out into the force and Derek is in there. "Derek!" I yell, I run out the door... whatever is happening it can't be good. I can't let anything happen to my best friend.