Chapter 16

*A/N last chapter :)) Good luck :)) And this last chapter is in Ahsoka's P.o.v*

"Maul!" I scream, I set Leia down and run into the office. Tears burn my eyes as I see Jinn lying down on the floor. I glare at Maul.

This is for Jinn

This is for Anakin

This is for Satine

This is Obi-wan

This is for the Ghost

This is for the republic

This is for me.

I lunge at Mal with all my might and knock him off his guard. I shove him into a wall and swing with my lightsabers. He dodges them but not before I shove him out of the window. He falls and falls, I don't see him land on the concrete because I run to Jinn. "Jinn!" I scream. I slide next to her and tears burn my face as they fall onto her. I hug her hoping that she would wake up, say "Ahsoka you know that I wouldn't leave you" and kiss me, I hope and hope but the longer I wait my hope fades. I let out a sob and crumble on her and sob even more. I hear Obi-Wan run in and soon he joins me on the ground sobbing over the death of the greatest person I've ever known.

I stayed with Obi-Wan that night, today is Jinn's death parade. It's like the one we had for Padmè. I help Obi-wan tie his tie and he helps me zip up my dress. He pulls me in a side hug and we walk outside. As we walk out I see people gathering around Jinns casket as she glides down the street I see how peaceful she looks. Tears still fall down my face, soon the Ghost crew are surrounding me and Obi-Wan. I wipe some of my tears away and as if we planned it we all sing "I close my eyes and I can see The world that's waiting up for me That I call my own Through the dark, through the door Through where no one's been before But it feels like home They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy They can say, they can say I've lost my mind I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy We can live in a world that we design 'Cause every night I lie in bed The brightest colors fill my head A million dreams are keeping me awake I think of what the world could be A vision of the one I see A million dreams is all it's gonna take A million dreams for the world we're gonna make."