Chapter 10

"Agh!" I scream sitting straight up. "Jinn! It's okay." Ahsoka says rubbing my back. I nod and she says "Why don't we get some breakfast?" She suggests I nod and walk into the main room "Jinn we need to talk." Kanaan says I sit down and Kanaan says "Your nightmares. What's going on. I'm sick of the 'it's just memories' answer." I shrug and Ahsoka shoots me a deathly look and I say "Alright fine. It's going to be a long story" they nod and I begin my story. I start with how I figured out I was force sensitive, how I was a padawan without going through youngling training, how I met Ahsoka and how we became best friends, then I told them about my parents... I didn't give them my fathers names but I said that he was a Jedi. I also told them about some of the missions we went on like the one where Ahsoka, Barriss, and I went to blow up the geonosis droid factory. I then sit down myself and tell them about why I have nightmares... "As for the nightmares... That's the time Ahsoka, Master Kenobi, Master Skywalker, and I went to Mandalore... And I failed to keep my mother safe... I also didn't catch the man." They all look at me wide eyed, I only told Ahsoka that after my mother died. She didn't talk to me for a week because she was mad I didn't tell her sooner. We made up after it was not my favorite week. "Wow Jinn. You've been through so much." I nod and then the table screen turns on and a public notice comes on. "Ladies and gentlemen, stay inside. Be on the lookout for this Zabrak." I step closer to the table and a picture of Maul shows up. "He broke out of the citadel and is looking for revenge, stay safe." And with that the screen shuts off. I bite the inside of my cheek and go up to the roof. "Jinn!" I hear Ezra and Ahsoka call, I shake my head and sit on the roof feeling the wind against my skin.