three

(Just to let everyone know Sting won't be in these next two chapters gotta build on the backstory for 'You' so yeah bare with me for now :) ).

Warning mentions of blood and mild torture!!!*

—————

You release a high pitched scream as the swinging blade hits your already injured shoulder

The blade is taken out with brutal force and the cut is deepened. Your ragged breaths heave in and out your body, you start to tremble from the pain and fear.

Your face is forced up by Dacre's black gloved hand. "Now tell me (Y/N)....where is Fairy Heart?" Dacre says in a cool sinister tone.

"I have no clue what your talking about you pig!" You spit out blood onto his face.

He closes his two different colored eyes and sighs deeply.

"We've been at this for a while now (Y/N) you might as well just tell me my love, and this all could be over." Dacre leans up against the wall looking at your body. Your sweater was gone and all you had on was your (F/C) bra and underwear.

You don't respond because you honestly have no idea what Fairy Heart even is!

He sighs again and puts his swinging blade on a chain into some hot coal. If you weren't afraid before you were definitely afraid now.

"NO PLEASE I SWEAR I DONT KNOW WHAT FAIRY HEART IS!!" You scream and squirm restlessly.

He takes the blade out the hot burning coal and starts swinging it outward to the right of him.

"Do you love me?" He gives a pleading look towards you.

"PLEASE!" You beg and plead.

You never begged like this you didn't know what he was going to do to you. You never have been tortured like this either, you were treated with respect ever since you were little, not counting the times you and your friend were in danger.

"Times up little Fairy..." Dacre's sinister voice became deeper and he smiles revealing his sharpened fangs.

He raises the blade up, and drags the hot piece of metal across your lower stomach slowly and painfully.

You let out the loudest scream you had left in you. The cut didn't go deep but it was just dragged across the skin, it smelt like burning flesh and light steam arose from the area.

"AHHHH STO- AHHH!" You yell bloody murder to the man and salty tears stain your face. You never felt so hopeless.

Dacre laughs a hearty, evil laugh. The blade seemed to stop right near your hip. He pulls the blade from your body and drops it.

"Sweet young girl..." he doesn't finish his sentence because Franmalth comes into the room.

"Mister Dacre, Mardgeer requests your assistance!" He says urgently.