ten

——————

——————

4 months later

You rest in the bed holding your newborn baby girl and Sting sits next to you holding your other baby girl. Yep you had twins, Porlyusica was such great help to you which is surprising since she hates people. The one you were holding was named Kyra since her blonde hair reminds you of the sun. Sting was holding Luna her dark blue hair reminded you of the moon.

It's been a long 4 months, when you went into your 3rd trimester you couldn't go on any dangerous jobs since the babies were almost due. But Sting being the amazing master and boyfriend that he is, you were able to make it work.

A knock came from the door.

"Come in.." Sting said quietly trying not to wake up the twins.

Familiar heads popped in the room. Joy and Lector held flowers, Frosch was near Rouge, and Minerva and Yukino were beside each other grinning.

"Wait two??!" Joy says a little too loudly. Everyone shushes her.

"Sorry..." she sinks back down sheepishly. "Yeah it was a surprise to us too. But we're happy." You says smiling down at Kyra. "They're so adorable...." Yukino says blushing and putting her hands to her cheeks. "Frosch thinks so too." Frosch says obviously.

"They are quite cute, this one especially looks like Sting." Minerva says looking down at Luna.

"You can hold her Minerva." Sting offers Luna to her. She carefully picks up the baby and rocks her in her arms.

You notice Rouge being especially quiet. "Rouge, come hold her." You look at him smirking. He blushes and walks toward you.

"Make sure you support her head." You inform him. Rouge holds her in his arms, she opens her eyes and begins to slightly smile. Warmness hits your heart as the sweet moment between uncle and niece happens.

"So what did you name them?" Lector asks.

"Well the one Minerva is holding is Luna Eucliffe and the one Rouge is holding is Kyra Eucliffe." Sting tells everyone.

Joy makes her way towards the bed your in and gets near you. She wraps her arms around your torso and hugs you tightly. You return the hug. She whispers in your ear, "I'm so proud of you..."

You close your eyes and look at your family in the room. This was one of the best days of your life.

——————————-