eight

—————

—————

Soft feelings of coldness hit your skin. You slowly open your eyes to see ice shatter in the sky, was this heaven. You are wrapped up in familiar arms.

"Sting...did we win?" You look up to your lovers face with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah we did..." he smiles down at you. You chuckle slightly and look up at the sky, this ice was familiar it felt like Grays.  You start to calm down yet remember something.

You shot up from his arms and look at your surroundings.

"The faces!!" You gasp putting your hands over your mouth. How much time had past and how much time did you have left?

All the guilds were working hard but there was still too many faces. Nothing was working and you lost hope.

You bend down to Sting and place a hand on his cheek.

"Sting...I-I love you so much..." you smile at him. You didn't want to say goodbye but with the circumstances what choice did you have.

"(Y/N)...." he holds you close. "I meant what I said earlier you know..." then he kisses you passionately. It just felt like the two of you were in a world of your own, peaceful and quiet.

A presence interrupts your thoughts. You pull back from him and look towards the sky.

"Cordelia...." escapes your mouth and tears begin to fall. Her sapphire blue figure takes the sky. A teal patterns illuminates her scales and brings more tears to your eyes.

She was back she really was, it seems like all the dragons were back because Sting senses Weisslogia as well

Your brought to your knees. After all these years she came back for you all you can say is, "Mom your home.."

——————

It was the next day and everyone in fairy tail and Sting and Rouge were gather near the dragons.

You were face to face with Cordelia. Your (H/C) hair was pulled back into a pony tail and your clothes were ripped and your wounds were bandaged up from the fight. Joy was placed in your arms looking up at Cordelia as well.

"This is Cordelia (Y/N)??" Joy asks.

"The one and only.." you look up at her intently, she hasn't spoken yet.

"My god you look old." Cordelia says chuckling.

"The hell is that supposed to mean?!" You point a finger at her. Cordelia looks towards a lifeless Igneel faraway, Nastu is with him. You walk towards Cordelia and place your hand on one of her claws. "It's okay..." a simple tear runs down your face, her snout wipes it away and leaves her snout on your cheek.

The dragons begin to explain where they went. It turns out they were inside each dragon slayer  and they came out when that weird pain thing was happening. They also explained how they weren't actually alive and how they had to leave....for good.

"Cordelia you can't just leave me again!" You protest to her.

"My water droplet, I know how hard it was to leave you the first time but, we have to move on, I'm so proud of you and what you've become, besides..."

Sting comes from behind and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"I'm sure you'll be just fine" Cordelia finishes her sentence and smiles.

The dragons being to take off into a red force field in the sky. With the tears trickling down your face you scream up to Cordelia. "Cordelia never forget me okay?!!"

"I love you (Y/N) and I will never ever forget you!" She disappears into the sky along with the rest of them.

——————

You decided to sleepover at Sabertooth for the night since the guild hall was destroyed...again.

You wake up sore and uncomfortable. Your upper half was wrapped with bandages, but they were slowly getting better and better.

Your hands played in Sting's blonde hair as he slept peacefully. You decided to get up early and meet up with the guild and figure out what to do from here.

You get dressed and sneak out the Sabertooth guild with Joy.

It turns out that Joy unfortunately lost her left wing during the battle and the other wing is slightly broken. Hopefully with Porlyusica's help Joy might be able to learn how to fly with one wing but for now your okay with carrying her everywhere.

You make it to town, the citizens seem to be recovering slowly.

"Hey did you hear what happened to Fairy Tail??"

"Yeah I cant believe it!"

"Isn't that a fairy tail member over there??"

Hushed whispers go around but you can hear them due to your dragon slayer ears.

"What are they talking about?" You ask Joy. She shrugs and you continue walking.

You spot Gajeel and Levy and run up to them.

"Hey Gajeel! Levy!" You smile toward your guild mates but they don't return the smile.

"What's with the long faces?" You question them.

Levy looks away looking like she's about to cry. Gajeel looks toward you and sighs. "We're done for princess..." he says.

You and Joy are still highly confused. "Umm I don't follow...." you say.

"(Y/N) Fairy Tail disbanded..." he reveals to you.

Your heart drops, your worse nightmare suddenly came true.