seven

(So I just realized I fucked up the timing of when Acnologia arrives with igneel in a way earlier chapter so like imma fix that later)

—————

You regain consciousness and groan sitting up near the wall.

"How the hell did I get here?" You ask yourself looking around. It was much darker in the sky and you see one familiar dragon and an unfamiliar one. "Is that Acnologia and Igneel?" You question getting up from the ground.

Jeez how long were you out? It seemed like hours. What happened to Sting and Rouge after all our you had a painful moment. What even was that moment. Questions roam through your head as you run to find them.

A familiar scent hits your nose of a certain fire dragon slayer.

"Natsu, I must be close to them!" You pick up speed hurrying towards them.

They faced Mardgeer. "I see the girl has arrived." Mardgeer chillingly says causing your demeanor to change.

"(Y/N) your okay." Sting holds you behind him. "Of course I am, who put me all the way over there anyways!" You get from behind him crossing your arms.

"I did of course that's not even the problem right now." Sting rolls his eyes at you.

"Not to interrupt this love disturbance but we got a demon on our hands." Natsu says and Rouge looks at the two of you raising an eyebrow.

You blush slightly and sigh.

"Now that I've had enough time, they must make their return." Mardgeer says.

"Who's they?" Rouge asks him.

Two silhouettes form behind the underworld king. One sticks out all too familiar, There's was now fucking way.

"Dacre..." you step back, memories flood in your mind from the torture.

It doesn't help that Jiemma is right next to him. He was Sabertooth's old master. Sting and Rouge both look shock as they take a step back.
You thought Sting killed him...

Dacre's blonde hair was now down to his shoulders and his fangs were showing more, his eyes were now a blue red swirl, he looked much more buffer and they swinging blade looked even more powerful than before. It was radiating magic energy off the charts and you hate to admit it but you were scared.

"My lovely (Y/N), I have returned to you.." he licks his lips and you shudder at the action.

"You know him (Y/N)?" Sting grabs your shoulder.