four

—————

—————

Joy carries you through the hallways as fast as she possibly can.

"Hang in there (Y/N)..." Joy says quietly to herself.

"Don't worry I'm a fighter remember..hehe" you chuckle.

"Yeah remember when you first joined Fairy Tail you were so cold to everyone." Joy says looking down at you.

~~~~~~~

(10 years ago, you are 9)

You sat quietly at one of the tables in the guild hall drinking an apple juice. Little Joy was napping peacefully next to her half eaten fish.

You wore the dress your dragon Cordelia gave you as a 7th birthday present.

(Credit to Owner)

Someone taps your shoulder taking you out of your thoughts. It was Erza.

"Why are you sitting all alone (Y/N)?"

You don't respond you just take a glance at her and continue drinking your milk.

"Okay...so I was wondering since your new to Fairy Tail I thought maybe we could go on a job together?" Erza gives a kind smile.

You glare at her and take a deep breathe in and out.

"Well sorry Erza I don't want to, I'm just here for now until I'm old enough to find a home myself. This guild isn't the same as my palace and none of you are like Cordelia! I don't want to take stupid jobs or even make friends, so thanks but no thanks!" You bark at her.

You hear Natsu in the distance " Hey don't talk to Erza like that punk!"

"Does she have a death wish or something?" You can hear Mirajane giggle.