five

—————

—————

You drop on one knee and the other is out  while your hands are on the floor.

You could finally conjure your dragon force without struggling anymore. "I see were a little heartbroken my dear but luckily she went down without a fight." Dacre giggles.

"Take that Back you asshole! WATER DRAGON WHIRLPOOL CLAW!" The attack claws at his face but he continues laughing. Nothing was working on this guy.

"How the hell am I gonna beat him..." you question.

Your too lost in thought to notice him winding up the swinging blade.

"Huh?"

The blade swipes at your clothes and goes over your stomach near the burning cut he made before.

Something was different about this blade now, the pain in your stomach from newly made cut was hurting worse.

You clutch your stomach in pain. "Agh!"

"You like the quick upgrade I made? I also use poison magic, one of my favorite dark magics I use." Dacre gets closer to you.

"Don't....come...any closer!" You grit through your teeth, the pain scorches your lower stomach and makes its way towards your chest.

You take off your shirt revealing a white cami top. Purple vain like marks are around your body and going over your scales.

"My dear this is the end of the line, (Y/N) of Fairy Tail has finally lost." Dacre gives off a belly laugh and stomps his foot on your chest.

You remain silent, a simple tear runs down the left side of your face. He was right...you lost.
You come out your dragon force form.

"It's over..." more tears fall from your eyes and you start to break down.

"My child..."

"Cordelia!" You gasp.

"I did not raise you to give up."

You look around but you don't see her.

"(Y/N)....I'm counting on you...I'm coming."

With that you don't feel her anymore. More tears start to fall.

"(Y/N)!!" That soft and familiar voice calls out to you.