six

——————

——————

"Why are you even attacking Fairy Tail Mardgeer?"  You question him tilting up you chin to look strong. He chuckles slightly, "To see Zeref of course."

"If you and your demons wanted to see Zeref why didn't you just go!" Rouge barks at the underworld king.

The energy of that mans magic was like no other, you could feel it, he'll even someone miles and miles away could feel it.

"Now where's the fun in that? You see those large faces over there?" He smirks and points.

You look to where he's point and your eyes grow large. From far and wide it was spread with huge white faces glowing with magic energy.

"The hell are those things?" Sting asks rhetorically.

"Those will destroy the world in about an hour." Mardgeer explains to you all.

"Not if we destroy you first!" Your Head strong personality gets the better of you and you go in for the attack.

"(Y/N) wait!" You hear Sting call after you but you already start to call out the attack. "Water Dragon Rapids Kick!" You go in for the attack.

A magical energy force stops you and don't even land a hit on Mardgeer. Your sent flying back into one of the columns.

Your vision begins to feel blurry, you might have a concussion at this point. And you feel his scent coming closer, Acnologia....

You come to and rub your head. "Ugh.." you say.

Sting and Rouge are throwing attack after attack toward Mardgeer but nothing is phasing him.

Was this guy unbeatable? And you thought Dacre was hard.

"Water Dragon Roar!" You water powers flow towards Mardgeer and he deflects it back at you, your body is flown towards both Sting and Rouge landing on them with a big impact.

Your lower half was on Sting's face while your chest was on Rouge's face.  "See this WOULD be better another time (Y/N)" you can hear and feel Sting mumble. You blush and realize the position your in.

"Um (Y/N).." Rouge sheepishly looks away from your chest that was all up in his face, a hint of blush was on his cheeks.

You blush  harder and being to spazz out words and a jumble of mess.

"Oh-hh my god Rouge I'm Ahh so sorry! And don't blame me you big perv!" You get up quickly and turn around from embarrassment. Red stained your (S/C) cheeks.

"Idiots." Mardgeer huffs out under his breath.

"You guys I got an idea...." Rouge says in a hush voice.

"What's up man?" Sting gives Rouge a concerned look.

"Unison Raid." He simply says.

"With White, Shadow, and Water dragon slayer powers we could put this guy down." You carry on the conversation following Rouge's lead.

"You three are so boring aren't you." Mardgeer takes another jab at you all.

"White dragon~"Sting begins.

"Shadow Dragon~" followed by Rouge.

"Water Dragon~" you lastly.

"UNISON RAID!" You all say at the same time.

The magic energy flows from all three of you in perfect harmony, it attack swiftly and vastly goes towards Mardgeer

The magic energy flows from all three of you in perfect harmony, it attack swiftly and vastly goes towards Mardgeer. For the moment you feel relaxed and relieved you got him. But it doesn't last long.

"We got him!" You throw your arms around Sting and kiss his cheek.

"You truly think your puny powers could defeat me?" Mardgeer floats down from the sky and stands before you all.

"There's no way in hell." Sting hold you back behind him protectively.

"You humans really thought you could defeat me the underworld king?!"

None of you respond. You have no clue why or who but you three stop in pain. You all shudder and pause. You slightly groan, none of you can speak.

"Well that looks painful"

Roxy??

"The one and only"

Roxy whats happening?!

That's something for me to know you to find out. See you soon (Y/N)..