Chapter Fifteen

*A Few Days Later*

Ed's POV

"Hey Ed?" Taylor asked from across the table.

"Yes, love?"

"Do you like white roses or red? I don't know which ones I want in my bouquet. Cuz white is my favorite color, but red represents my album, which is basically the whole reason I ever met you, and it's your hair and it's the way I feel about you and I just...I don't know..." She said, frustrated. She'd come through a million different choices about the wedding today, and she was getting a little OCD about everything being perfect and having meaning.

I honestly didn't really care about the color of the flowers all that much, but I knew it meant a lot to her. "Taylor, pick which ever one you want. All I care about is getting married to you. I would be fine with us just picking something out of our closets, running barefoot to the nearest chapel, and pleading the preacher to marry us, right now. But I know it'd be a lot better if we had an actual wedding, so that's what we'll do. I honestly don't care what color the roses are, just as long as you are happy with it." I said, smiling.

"I love you." She smiled. "I think...I think I'll go with the red ones. Just like your hair." She said, and we both laughed. "Now that just leaves the wedding dress, your tux, the bridesmaid dresses, the groomsmen tuxes, the actual bridesmaids and groomsmen, the chapel, the caterer...oh my gosh, that's a lot, and we've already had a full day of planning the past few days." She said, clearly overworked. She started to sniffle a little bit, and I ran over to her.

"What is it, love?" I asked, worried.

"Nothing, it's just...I didn't expect wedding planning to be this difficult. We've still got so much to do!" She said.

"It's ok, darling. I'll help you with it, and it will all be worth it. We're getting married for goodness sake! Look at you, look at me..." I said, placing my hands on her shoulders. "Getting married! I love you, Taylor, lots." I said, planting a kiss on her forehead. "Is there anything I could do to cheer you up, love?" I asked.

She thought for a moment, then nodded. "Could you play Tenerife Sea for me?" She asked, smiling.

"Of course, love. I'll be right back." I said, ran and grabbed my guitar, and then came back to her. I took her hand and led her over to the couch. She took a seat, and I stood in front of her. I played the opening chords. "Do you know who this one's about?" I asked, grinning.

"I've fantasized about it..." She trailed off.

"I take it those fantasies involve the song being about you?" I asked, and she nodded slightly. "Well then, you've guessed correctly!" I said, and she lit up.

"Really?" She asked in disbelief.

"Of course, love, of course." I promised, and began singing. Her smile continued to grow as I continued on with the song. "And in that moment I knew you, Taylor." I sang, changing up the lyrics a little. She clapped wildly, hooting and hollering.

"Ahhhhh!" She said, mimicking the sounds of a crowd. "Ed! Ed, can I have your autograph!" She said, pretending to be a fan. I took a bow, and she continued to clap. I made my way over to her and took a seat. "Oh my gosh! You're Ed Sheeran!" She said, pretending to fangirl over me again.

"Oh my gosh! You're Taylor Swift!" I said, taking my turn to freak out over her. "Could I have your autograph?" I returned, and we both collapsed in laughs. I held her close, giving her kisses on the top of her head as she giggled. "Feeling better?" I asked after we had calmed down.

"Yes, thank you so much, Ed." She said, leaning into me.

"You are so very welcome, Taylor." I replied. We sat in a happy silence for a few moments.

"Ed...I know it's the middle of November...but what if we got married on the 13th of January? Because there'd probably snow on the ground, it'd be pretty...it'd be on the 13th...we'd have enough time to plan it and everything...but it still wouldn't be too far away...what do you think?" She suggested cautiously.

"Taylor, I'd love that." I promised.

"Really?" She asked, as if astonished.

"Taylor, as long as I'm getting married to you, and you're happy, then everything is ok." I said honestly. She smiled and leaned into my chest. "You tired?" I asked as we both yawned. She nodded. "Well let's get you up to bed then." I said, and I scooped her up in my arms. Taylor leaned against my chest as I walked up the stairs, her arms around my neck.

"I love you Eddie." She said contently.

"I love you too, Taylor." I said as I laid her down in bed and then laid next to her. She snuggled close and I wrapped my arms around her, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "I love you too."