Chapter Twenty

*Six Years Later*

Taylor's POV

I smiled, and kissed Ed, running my fingers through his hair as he wrapped his arms around me, placing a hand on the back of my head.

"Ewww!" Cameron said. "Mommy and Daddy are kissing!" He exclaimed, and Ed and I laughed. "That's gross! Why do you do it?" He asked, his little red hair sticking in every direction. I leaned my head on Ed's chest, keeping my arms around him.

"I kiss Daddy because I love him." I explained.

"I kiss Mommy because I love her. And her lips are very soft." Ed said, and I looked up at him and giggled.

"Eww!" Cameron said again, and he ran out of the room. I smiled and looked up into Ed's eyes.

"Six years later, and it still never gets old, being called Mommy." I said with a smile. "I'm married to you!" I said, and Ed grinned.

"It took you six years to figure that out?" He asked with a laugh.

"Well...no. It's just, there were so many people saying 'don't date Ed, cuz that'd be so awkward if you guys broke up' and I almost listened to them. Imagine if I had! Then I wouldn't have such a perfect life. I love you." I said staring into Ed's eyes and smiling.

"Taylor, you are so adorable. I love being married to you, I wouldn't trade if for the world." He agreed, and shared another kiss with me. "What do you say we tuck the kiddos into bed?" He asked, and I nodded. We rounded up our two children and tucked them into bed.

"Could you play your song together?" Emily, our little girl, asked.

"Sure!" I said, and got Ed and myself our guitars out of the acoustics room, then came back and handed Ed his guitar.

"Good to go?" He asked, and I nodded. We started strumming, and I began singing. By the time we finished, both Cameron and Emily were asleep. Ed and I walked out, and shut the door quietly behind us. "I still feel like it's the Red tour, every time I sing that song. Like there are thousands of people in an audience in front of us, but somehow all I see is you." He said as we set our guitars down and sat on the sofa. "It's an amazing feeling, really."

"I always like seeing it as the last date that you toured with me, because that was one of the times that I sang that song completely about you, and I kept my eyes glued on you the whole night. I remembered wishing it wasn't the last date, because I was afraid I wouldn't see you again after that. I guess we know how that story goes." I said, smiling, and held out my left hand, showing Ed my wedding ring. He did the same.

"It's really the best feeling in the world, being married to you." He said, and I grinned, giving him another kiss.

"The absolute most wonderful feeling." I agreed, laying my head on his shoulder. "Waking up next to you every morning for these past six years still feels like when we bought this house, the first night. I remember laying there in bed, thinking "oh my gosh, I love him so much." and thinking about how much I loved having your arms wrapped around me every time we went to sleep. Or, even more so after I remembered you again. I didn't realize it, but sleeping in that huge bed alone was so...lonely. Then you came back and we started cuddling again, and it's the absolute best. I am so so glad I remembered you Ed, because you are literally the best. I love you, I love you, I love you." I said, wrapping my arms around his stomach and burying my face in his chest.

"You are so adorable. I love you too, Taylor." He said, placing a soft kiss on the top of my head. We sat in silence for a few more moments.

"Ed?" I asked.

"Yes love?"

I held out my pinky. "Forever and always?" I asked. He locked his pinky with mine.

"Of course, darling. Forever and always."

THE END

A/N: Thanks for reading this story! I worked hard on it, so please leave your thoughts in the comments, and maybe give this chapter a vote! I'm writing some other fanfictions, so feel free to check those out as well. :)