chapter 1.The cruise

Kelly's POV

"Kelly!" My mother's voice boomed thought the house. "Kelly. It's a 4 hour
Ride to cruise ship and we to be there half an hour before aka 10:30 and it's 5:45. Hurry up!" She scream again. Sometimes she can be such a bother. Mean while I'm trying to figure out what to wear. I'm not one to be picky with clothes but come on I'm going on a huge boat filled  to the brim of stuffy rich people. The least I can do is try and look the part. The cruise was a whole summer birthday gift. My birthday is actually August 23 but I am not complaining.

I   finally decided on a baby blue,long  sleeve blouse. It has white and black  strikes with  wash blue ripped  jeans.

" mom I'm ready"
" finally, what were  you putting on. Anyways the car is ready hurry up and go get your luggage ."

It was a long drive. The cold wind blowing my long brown hair which I had flat ironed before  I left. I was looking in the sky for most of the ride. I had a thing for nature.

" mom?"
" yes Kelly "
" the sky kinda looks like it's going to rain"
" hopefully it doesn't I Would to have our cruise rained out on the first day." " me too"

We finally reached the ship. It was every thing and more of what said it would be.

When we got inside the ship we went to the front desk to get our room key. A woman worked at the front and all i could think about was the fact that she was so pretty. She wore the company uniform but boy did she make it work. It was a knee length close fitting navy blue dress which complemented her long blonde hair with blue tips.
I love the color blue but I would never think of doing that but much like the uniform she made it work.

When we arrived at our room it was magnificent. The room was black,white and blue. It was like the people saw straight through my soul.  I could definitely see myself  wasting time in here every day of the summer.   I mean  who needs the deck?

Soon after our luggage was brought up to the room and a good thing too i was ready to bathe and hit the pool. How ironic a pool on a ship?

I walked in to the bathroom and to no surprise it was as beautiful   as the bedroom.

After my shower I got dressed in a pink and blue lace up bikini and my favorite pair of black slippers.

While walking to the pool I earned some whistles from  some cute guys. Once I'm in pool I instantly feel relaxed. As the warm waves ran over my body. A while later I felt someone tug on my arm. I open my eyes to see  some random dude looking at me with a grin wider than the grand canon. Like the hell.

" what the hell man. I don't even know you." I said but he just stayed there swimming and grining until he said.
" sorry, you just looked so peaceful and so cute that I just felt the need to mess it up. Anyways I'm Justin. "  holding out his hand.
" on which planet does that make sense. Again I don't even know you."
" Firstly  planet justune and secondly you do now ."
" Your lucky your cute are I would hurt you."
" Who would hurt such a pretty face and your fiery. I like it. But you still haven't told me your name."
" Kelly. Kelly Ross."
" no last name required so formal."
" that is how i was raised."
" so wanna go I don't know get something to eat."
" what are implying. Like a date?"
" No just lunch but it could be if you wanted it to"
" No just asking "
" Way crush a man's dream"
" dream? you have known me what 10 minutes?"
" So you think "
" stacker"
" whateves so what time for lunch."
" like half hour from now. Where do you want to meet up"
" the VIP section"
" No seriously "
" I'm being serious. My dad owns the boat so I have connections"
" Your that Justin as in Justin Banks, Justin "
" so you do know me"
" shut up"
" make me"

And with that I got out of the pool.

" steer much. Didn't your mother teach you not to steer?"

After that sentence his smirk almost immediately  drops into sad a frown.

" Justin? Justin you ok"

Just then  I heard him say 

"I have to go. The lunch is off"

"Justin wait"

I yelled at him to wait but he just kept on walking. Talk about bipolar. One minute he is flirting with me. The next he asked me out on a date even thought he doesn't even know me then the next he is drolling over my bikini body, which if I'm being  honest is not all that, then he is running away  from me. I swear boys are a mystery.

While I was walking back to my room I heard an anoucement 

' Hello. This is your captain speaking. Everyone get inside your rooms now there's a storm coming and may Kelly Ross and her party come to the VIP section please and thank you.'

Did I hear that right I'm needed at the VIP section. Then I remembered Justin. I wonder if I should go Justin did look upset. But then again  it is the safest part of the ship  if the ship was or is in danger  and I am sure where ever mom is she heard so I might as well go. My life sucks.

I went to the room and freshen up and also grap a suit case. In the worst case I could use it for ..... something I don't know I just love my clothes. Sue me.

When I reached to the VIP section i saw my mother laughing heartily with the captain and Justin sit  uncomfortably it his chair.

He was wearing a black and white tux. Great now I fell uncomfortable in tights and a body blouse. I haven't really noticed how how hot he is. He was wavey dark brown hair. His body has the build of a god. His face is completely spot less. Not one single flaw.

And as luck as I am the only seat is next to him. Prince craming himself.  I think he got the parts mixed up thought.

As soon as I sit down it started. Its like the  ocean could fell the akcwordness. Justin's dad decided to check up on the front taking my mom leaving us all alone.

" so Justin what was that all about ?"
" nothing " he answered so emotion less.
" Justin I know I did something wrong so just tell me. I would so much rather  one night of akcwordness over a whole summer of it"
" I said it's nothing " he sounds so angry but I don't understand why so I just sat in silence.

Suddenly they is a loud bang and the ship starts to dip. Then something hits me hard on the head. The last thing I hear is Justin screaming out ' Kelly' and grapping me before  I pass out.

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

A/n

Hey guys. I'm Aliyah Blackwood from Jamaica. I like to write and no this is not my first book but this one will be better. I am not a fastest typer  so i will try and update as much as a can. This book all started with a dream I had so if some where along I lose my train of thought just tell me and i will fix it. This book is under editing so please comment my flaws. If you think this book is going places just hit the star and make it glow. Share,like,comment, follow me and remember that
🌴🍃🌺🌺🍃🌴
💛🌻🌻🌻🌻💚
🌻🌻   😍  🌻🌻
🌻I Love YOU🌻
🌻🌻   🌹  🌻🌻
💚🌻🌻🌻🌻💛
🌴🍃🌺🌺🍃🌴

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

1378 words